Could there be a Honda S3000?

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

PLEASE Honda give us turbo charged engines! Everybody else in the world does it why not you?

b/c they make it ez for tubos to be bolted on.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

PLEASE Honda give us turbo charged engines! Everybody else in the world does it why not you?

b/c they make it ez for tubos to be bolted on.
much rather have a turbo engine under warranty than bolt on that would void it.

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

theyhatinonme, just curious, what car do you drive? i can tell you like hondas
smile.gif

I was gonna get the 08 Civic Si sedan but then I saw the Mazdaspeed3 wich does have a turbo so I went with the Mazda. I wish Honda would have an Si withsimilar power as the speed3 but without a turbo they just can't compete.

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

I guess Honda likes to remain unique in that it doesn't like the easy-way-out with forced induction. Besides, aren't the compression ratios too high with vtecs that forced induction would be hard to do?

I don't look at turbo charging as an easy way out, more like a better way to get torques and hp.
wink.gif
But yes of they would need to lower the compression if they turboed their engines which would be very easy for Honda to do all they would need to do woud be put different pistons in that are lower compression. The Vtech system itself may need to be modified slightly for different timming tuned for the turbo engine again easy for Honda to do.

ohwell.gif

Vtech-logo._V29888079_.gif
engine?

We may be due for an S300.
nerd.gif

Now that I think about it. I'll believe this when I see it. 3L? nahhh maybe an improved K20-24

I love Vtec, it's the main reason I've kept�my 98 Accord for so long, and still plan to. And the new Civic Si sounds deadly with that Vtec.

Originally Posted by I am Furby

The last good looking Civic was the 200 Si, IMHO.

EP3's are too dope imo

ep3.jpg

If I wanted a new(er) car It'd be between that and a RSX type S.

i think that is clean ... just hope its got the goods to back it and not just the pretty face

Here is my friends EP3R

pop.php

pop.php

pop.php

pop.php

The kit was custom-made in steel. He wanted to emulate the wide-body of the BTCC EP3's I believe. Lately, he's been trying to install a superchargerfor the K20. He also owns a R34 GTR VSPECII.. totally jealous.

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

3L? That would be really surprising coming from Honda.
Not really... Considering there have already been 3.0 liter V6 VTEC Accords
Not to mention the TL, RL, and the SUV's.

The S2k is one of the convertibles I love for the price range. I'd probably pick it over a Z4 at that, even though it's quite a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom