Could Revis shut down Lebron if Lebron played WR?

Had a debate with one of my boys today. He said if Lebron was to step on the football field this sunday. Revis couldnt cover him. His reason being is because Lebron is to athletic and Revis to to small to cover him.
I think Revis would  shut Lebron down. I have my reason. My boy is really a huge Lebron Stan

I would say for most of the game he would shut him down. But in the redzone with no safety help, I can't see him covering a physical freak like Lebron.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

I would say for most of the game he would shut him down. But in the redzone with no safety help, I can't see him covering a physical freak like Lebron.

If Revis can cover Brandon Marshall and Calvin Johnson in redzone. Lebron wouldnt be to hard. Just my opinion

since theyre is a lockout. i thought no more LeBron threads. I was wrong 
indifferent.gif

I hope your freind wasent serious...Revis can shut down the best wrs in the NFL but he doesent think he can shut down a guy who hasent played football seriously in 10 years 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I hope your freind wasent serious...Revis can shut down the best wrs in the NFL but he doesent think he can shut down a guy who hasent played football seriously in 10 years 
indifferent.gif

Naw bruh. Revis even struggle with Brandon Marshall. See what happens anytime he goes against anybody bigger and more physical? He loses.

LeBron is 6'8'', is basically a Pro Bowl TE (give him one training camp), and Randy Moss (GOAT) even says LeBron would be raw in the NFL. All that = uncoverable.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Naw bruh. Revis even struggle with Brandon Marshall. See what happens anytime he goes against anybody bigger and more physical? He loses.

LeBron is 6'8'', is basically a Pro Bowl TE (give him one training camp), and Randy Moss (GOAT) even says LeBron would be raw in the NFL. All that = uncoverable.
I hope every single word of this is sarcasm 
roll.gif

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. The fact I can't tell disturbs me a bit

A majority of the corners in the league could stop Lebron. All you have to do is get up and jam him on the line and he would be done. Forget his size, strength, and speed, football is a different game. If he had chosen football as a career instead of basketball maybe it would be different. Fact is he hasn't played football since high school, that is a long time plus he is going up against guys that are the best at what they do. Lebron would be a non factor in the league at this point. /thread

Right now LeBron would be a non factor and that's not debatable.

Give him 2-3 years he'd be a top 5 pass catching TE. Look at what Jimmy Graham is doing in his 3rd year of football (top 5 pass catching TE) and he's not the athlete LeBron is.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Give him 2-3 years he'd be a top 5 pass catching TE. Look at what Jimmy Graham is doing in his 3rd year of football and he's not the athlete LeBron is.

Yup, Jimmy Graham. Antonio Gates. Need I say more? LeBron is a freak. An animal. Best WR in high school. Nobody could cover him then, and he's only gotten
more athletic, more stronger, more confident in his ability, more desire for his passion. Plus he could hide his hairline in a helmet.

Honestly, the only way Revis stops LeBron is if his QB is Tony Romo.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

indifferent.gif

/thread

Give him 2-3 years he'd be a top 5 pass catching TE. Look at what Jimmy Graham is doing in his 3rd year of football and he's not the athlete LeBron is.

Yup, Jimmy Graham. Antonio Gates. Need I say more? LeBron is a freak. An animal. Best WR in high school. Nobody could cover him then, and he's only gotten
more athletic, more stronger, more confident in his ability, more desire for his passion. Plus he could hide his hairline in a helmet.

I'm saying. Gotta agree w you 100 on this ag... Football is the best sport for bron no more fixing his headband to the perfect angle... Soon it'll be like a rubber band ready to pop off an orange. Bron would straight swollen all over Regis and live 11 ft above the field. Smitty grabs jump balls over every db in the league and he's literally a foot shorter than bron. And jam him at the line? How bout no. Put my man in motion to the slot and have him jog to the corner of the paint so he can hop for one.too easy.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I'm saying. Gotta agree w you 100 on this ag... Football is the best sport for bron no more fixing his headband to the perfect angle... Soon it'll be like a rubber band ready to pop off an orange. Bron would straight swollen all over Regis and live 11 ft above the field. Smitty grabs jump balls over every db in the league and he's literally a foot shorter than bron. And jam him at the line? How bout no. Put my man in motion to the slot and have him jog to the corner of the paint so he can hop for one.too easy.

I'm trying to tell them. LeBron would be a GOD in the NFL. All that athleticism. Not one DB could handle that. Gates is the best TE ever and doesn't have 1/10th of his athleticism.
You remember LeBron's high school coach? Me neither, but he's been around a lot of great receivers (Lofton, Rice, Largent) and said LeBron is without a doubt in that group of receivers.
Plus he ran a 4.5ish in high school. That's easily a 4.3 now. What's Revis run? It ain't a 4.3. And a 44 inch leap? He'd be LeBroptimus Prime.

Since when was Lebron the best WR in HS? And just cause he jogs to the slot doesn't mean he won't get hands put on him
laugh.gif

im sick of all this lebron nfl +@#!. a couple of tackles and lebron would get carted off... you cant just jump in the nfl and have your body get wreckled by these monsters in the nfl....

Back
Top Bottom