Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

I remember it like it was yesterday I was at the Potomac mall on vacation in Washington DC and I went inside to buy a redline BMX bicycle and these shoes were on the shelf. I had Jordans on the time and I contemplated buying these shoes but couldn't see spending $300 in the1980s . Needless to say I bought the bicycle .

used you can wear and beat and get a full refund if you return online or to a store within 30 days, if the shoe is brand new you have 1 year. ive returned beat jordans that i wore for 2 weeks on multiple occasions.
I done came up thanks for the info fam

So happy these came out. Dont care that they didnt sell out, dont care that they were 300. [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I've been waiting for these forever. I still have the originals, or what's left of them. It will be nice to see if we get a different color way too. I only knew 2 other people with these back in the day.

Ready for on feet pics 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Wait they said these are exclusively sold through thr SNKRS app then why is it you can get them off Nike.com?
I don't think they were ever a SNKRS exclusive release or else it would have been posted on the app as such.

Ex:

View media item 1869330
Unless, Nike decided to change it up at the last second.

Last edited:
Wait they said these are exclusively sold through thr SNKRS app then why is it you can get them off Nike.com?
That's what I thought too.  I ended up ordering from SNKRS then saw I was able to buy through the website and ordered a second pair to use Paypal.  I ended up canceling the first pair through SNKRS.

I think they originally said that you can only purchase them off of the app.

Last edited:
Yeah cause I seen a tweet or snapshot or something I forgot that said available only via snkrs app. I guess it didn't sell out instantly like they thought it would and opened it up through the site? Lol.

nah those air max 90s were available on nike.com too. and so were those lebron 95s that were "snkrs exclusive". i think nike has to release them on the site in order for them to show up on snkrs but they may not publicly show that the shoes are up on the site. the air pressures don't even show up if you try searching for them on nike. you have to have the direct link otherwise you won't be able to find the air pressures on the site

They must have barely made any sizes 12-14 because those sizes have barely popped up since the initial release at 10 am est.

people are posting on eBay for $400 shipped thats $360 after fees plus at least another $20 for shipping.so you made maybe $20? doesn't add up right now.

That's the part of the wannabe resell game I've never gotten.  Like, why are you gonna waste all of this time/energy/effort for $20?  Time to order, re-package it, make a trip to the PO.  It just isn't worth it to me.

Peace,
  J

Reselling ain't for everyone. Luckily they bought from Nike and don't have to pay just to return them.

They must have barely made any sizes 12-14 because those sizes have barely popped up since the initial release at 10 am est.

Tell me about it. Only problem is if anyone makes a return because they can't get any profit from them is that they rarely then get restocked onto NDC, they often get turned into a running track somewhere.

Man I'm jealous of all you guys who have the option of being " on the fence" or "may return". This sucks
If someone here finds a 14 locally, please PM me. Thanks

So happy these came out. Dont care that they didnt sell out, dont care that they were 300. [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

My sentiments exactly. I had to have these in my possession, again :pimp:

Can't wait to get them in.

Same here guys! Don't care they were $300. I've always wanted them as i remember them in stores back in the day (I'm 39). To actually have a pair to wear, I'm ecstatic! Can't wait to get my shipment notification email. :smile:

Yeah, I will be 43 in a couple months, and I wanted these so bad back in the day. I did have some dope black Reebok Pumps at the time, but really wanted these. I didn't know anyone who actually bought a pair back in the day. I remember they were expensive as hell. Can't remember how much they were, but I know they were off the chart expensive. Well, it seemed like it was anyways. lol.
I am excited for my size 13 shipment as well.

Last edited:
I'm just upset thinking these were snkrs only because i could've used paypal and ebates which would've been a nice incentive.

I'm just upset thinking these were snkrs only because i could've used paypal and ebates which would've been a nice incentive.
I purchased a second pair online with ebates, paypal, and a couple gift cards and canceled my SNKRS order for the exact same reason.

I initially bought these just for collection purposes but from the photo that I posted earlier on foot, it's making me want to wear them!

I purchased a second pair online with ebates, paypal, and a couple gift cards and canceled my SNKRS order for the exact same reason.

I initially bought these just for collection purposes but from the photo that I posted earlier on foot, it's making me want to wear them!
im still slowly learning not be too greedy my luck i wouldn't of got through on either end.

im still slowly learning not be too greedy my luck i wouldn't of got through on either end.
I hear you. I made sure my second order went through before canceling the first.  Just happy I was able to get the pair. 

Hopefully for our 12-14 size friends, they'll restock.  

I hear you. I made sure my second order went through before canceling the first.  Just happy I was able to get the pair. 

Hopefully for our 12-14 size friends, they'll restock.  
i pray mags go down in a similar fashion so i can retire.

i pray mags go down in a similar fashion so i can retire.
I'm just hoping they make more than the 1500 pairs that they originally did in 2011.  That way prices will end up being cheaper on eBay.  If they do the same amount or God forbid less, I'm screwed. lol

I'm just hoping they make more than the 1500 pairs that they originally did in 2011.  That way prices will end up being cheaper on eBay.  If they do the same amount or God forbid less, I'm screwed. lol
This.

Either way, I've got my funds locked and loaded for the auction release.

yea i fear i have no shot.

Back
Top Bottom