Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif
at the ski mask

30t6p3b.gif

Damn...
Dis dude screwed up big time...
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
...Ski-mask though? ...These dudes and their gangster tales. Just itching for street cred 
laugh.gif
...on the way to and from the studio...
grin.gif

His DAD thinks it was an illegal search...Well of course...what dad wouldn't? 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Dude even knows hes in the crapper. Oh well, hold your head young Gunz.

Hope this is a lesson to all the young rap stars out there...wait nevermind... of course its not. 
tired.gif

Bro, just shut up.
You don't know any rapper's life or what their situation is, hell you probably dont even interact with people period with all the time you got to write these dissertation long posts.

Seriously you add nothing to this board, you're a complete nuisance and a troll, go away.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Damn...
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
...Ski-mask though? ...These dudes and their gangster tales. Just itching for street cred 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Hope this is a lesson to all the young rap stars out there...wait nevermind... of course its not. 
tired.gif
Bro, just shut up.
You don't know any rapper's life or what their situation is, hell you probably dont even interact with people period with all the time you got to write these dissertation long posts.

Seriously you add nothing to this board, you're a complete nuisance and a troll, go away.

THIS
bro...it was stupid, yes. but what is it with you (sillyputty) and thinkin everybody just does everything for street cred and to be about that life. some people just make stupid decisions because they are ignorant, don't know any better, from city/hood/environment that condones the activity, etc. not everybody is out to prove to you they are "street." so...sit DOWN

if police were responding to a report of an altercation, that there was a weapon used, Gunz fit the description of a suspect, and was seen "fleeing" the scene i'm not so sure the stop was illegal.

what they did to cory wasn't a terry stop and frisk. it sounds like they used reasonable suspicion or "hot pursuit" as an excuse to stop and question him. did they arrest him AFTER they found the gun or was he arrested for the fight and then searched?

without a police report thats not really clear. that directly affects how legal the search was.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Damn...
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
Bro, just shut up.

THIS
bro...it was stupid, yes. but what is it with you (sillyputty) and thinkin everybody just does everything for street cred and to be about that life. some people just make stupid decisions because they are ignorant, don't know any better, from city/hood/environment that condones the activity, etc. not everybody is out to prove to you they are "street." so...sit DOWN
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I assume the "ski-mask" in the backseat was for a video shoot? 
eyes.gif
...and its funny because this might ACTUALLY be a plausible explanation with these guys. 
laugh.gif

This isn't some rapper on Mickey Factz or Pill status...
laugh.gif
...this guy is on the hottest urban label in the game and has connections with the largest artists and tastemakers in the world.

Ya'll stay defending these dudes but don't want to look at the obvious parts of this story.

I have every right to and will call this guy an idiot. I'm not saying he needs to be lamping out in exclusive resorts or pack up and move to the hamptons, but what I am saying is that this dude stomped on every fail-safe in place designed for him NOT to get into this mess...and he STILL did it. Whats there to defend? Ya'll stay attacking ME for being the contrarian, but not what i'm saying...talking about me "making friends" or "going outside" as if that relates to the story? 
roll.gif

Why should I have any sympathy for this guy? There are young black males (not even light skinned ones if we want to there knowing how NYPD acts) that do NOT get these sorts of multiple chances in life and Cory Gunz not only grew up with this insider knowledge, he had his own shot to LIVE IT OUT...and he goes and throws it away. The man is a loser. I wish no harm on the guy (as wishes don't get answered) but I will not be surprised if they come down hard on him. 

Why should I have any sympathy for this guy? There are young black males (not even light skinned ones if we want to there knowing how NYPD acts) that do NOT get these sorts of multiple chances in life and Cory Gunz not only grew up with this insider knowledge, he had his own shot to LIVE IT OUT...and he goes and throws it away. The man is a loser. I wish no harm on the guy (as wishes don't get answered) but I will not be surprised if they come down hard on him. 

What?
You be doing waaay too much man. 

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

What?
You be doing waaay too much man. 

laugh.gif
...it was a hyperbole I admit and was not meant to be taken seriously as much as it was sarcastically, but it was to make a point.

Gunz has literally no excuse for his behavior  with respect to his relative access to chances for success in life. Thats what I was getting at. 

Bro, just shut up.

THIS
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
...and its funny because this might ACTUALLY be a plausible explanation with these guys. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...this guy is on the hottest urban label in the game and has connections with the largest artists and tastemakers in the world.

Ya'll stay defending these dudes but don't want to look at the obvious parts of this story.

I have every right to and will call this guy an idiot. I'm not saying he needs to be lamping out in exclusive resorts or pack up and move to the hamptons, but what I am saying is that this dude stomped on every fail-safe in place designed for him NOT to get into this mess...and he STILL did it. Whats there to defend? Ya'll stay attacking ME for being the contrarian, but not what i'm saying...talking about me "making friends" or "going outside" as if that relates to the story? 
roll.gif

I didn't say he isn't a idiot.  I said YOU don't know his life, YOU don't know if he's doing it for "street cred" or not. YOU don't know a damn thing. So stop making assumptions about other peoples lives thinking every time a rapper gets in trouble because he's trying to build his "street cred".  I'm not making a defense, I'm saying stop assuming.
In addition you make unnecessarily long posts that are nothing but argumentative, judgmental, and annoying. Which I'm sure EVERYBODY on this board (not named Method Man) can agree on.  You're a cancer to this board and you throughly piss me (and a I'm sure lot of other people) off every time you post.

It kills me that every time I go into a thread I have to see a research paper long response from you, dissecting every single sentence somebody said.

I just want to say that Peter Gunz aged very well and is sexy as all *!$!

he could get it anytime he requested

poor Corey wasn't as fortunate as his father

Bro, just shut up.

THIS
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

big deal, this guy is on YMCMB.

he is seeing NO money. this dude doesn't get booked for shows, and i can't even name a Cory Gunz track. i know he's getting help from Wayne, but you are FAR overstating how important this guy is.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

yo I ++$%#!+ hate NYC's strict laws...
30t6p3b.gif
Fixed.

And is it really strict to get caught with an unregistered burner and made to do time?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Really Mouse?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mytmouse76.... Id splat, like da ja vu and i got another rhyme that will daze yall crew...
and they call me lex...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Really Mouse?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah really. He's cuter now then when he was younger. I watched Corey's show just to see his daddy.

Lmao that doesn't make him any less attractive Karsten. They didn't really have any info on him tho. Smh

Originally Posted by HARM

I just skip over Silly Putty's %#!! *++ wall of text ...

I never use ignore but i'm igging that fool for spamming every thread, nobody wants to read all that.

He's really a good kid, but he stays in the hood. Son and his friends were shoppin' near Pathmark in the Bronx. Hope he beats it.

Back
Top Bottom