Correlation between white women and broke black men?

but it aint only white women....i've seen plenty black women who's doing pretty well for themselves dating n's who aint about %@%@.....
You wont see a sexy, well to do white woman with a broke black guy or any broke loser for that matter. Usually I see slightly heavier unattractive white women with these losers. Its mroe of a, " well who else will take me" 

.......and that's the difference right there.  The brothas who are about themselves and that are about something actually have good looking white women on their arm, or any woman of any color or ethnicity for that matter.  I think in threads like this and other we need to distinguish between brothas and !@!!%+.  That's where alot of the confusion comes into play.

But where's BBCAllAmerican to make sense of all of this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

its a steretype. You wont see a sexy, well to do white woman with a broke black guy or any broke loser for that matter. Usually I see slightly heavier unattractive white women with these losers. Its mroe of a, " well who else will take me"
FALSE.

I SEE THIS ALL THE TIME.

I GUESS WHITE WOMEN JUST LOVE US THAT MUCH.

ME PERSONALLY, I ONLY DATE GOOD LOOKING WELL TO DO WOMEN AS I CAN'T BRING ANYTHING LESS BACK HOME FOR MY PARENTS TO MEET UNLESS I WANT TO GET THE
indifferent.gif
 FACE.

WE HAVE VERY HIGH STANDARDS IN OUR FAMILY.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

but it aint only white women....i've seen plenty black women who's doing pretty well for themselves dating n's who aint about %@%@.....
You wont see a sexy, well to do white woman with a broke black guy or any broke loser for that matter. Usually I see slightly heavier unattractive white women with these losers. Its mroe of a, " well who else will take me" 

.......and that's the difference right there.  The brothas who are about themselves and that are about something actually have good looking white women on their arm, or any woman of any color or ethnicity for that matter.  I think in threads like this and other we need to distinguish between brothas and !@!!%+.  That's where alot of the confusion comes into play.

CO-SIGN EVERYTHING SAID HERE.

why are you people talking in code?

BE UP FRONT WITH WHAT THIS DAMN THREAD IS ABOUT AND QUIT TRYING TO BE ALL SUBTLE

I'm not black, but being in the position where you're not rich yet not broke either FTL. Girls these days only @#$% with dudes pushing S class Benzes or hoopties around my way 
laugh.gif
Makes no sense to me, but oh well 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

its a steretype. You wont see a sexy, well to do white woman with a broke black guy or any broke loser for that matter. Usually I see slightly heavier unattractive white women with these losers. Its mroe of a, " well who else will take me"
FALSE.

I SEE THIS ALL THE TIME.

I GUESS WHITE WOMEN JUST LOVE US THAT MUCH.

ME PERSONALLY, I ONLY DATE GOOD LOOKING WELL TO DO WOMEN AS I CAN'T BRING ANYTHING LESS BACK HOME FOR MY PARENTS TO MEET UNLESS I WANT TO GET THE
indifferent.gif
 FACE.

WE HAVE VERY HIGH STANDARDS IN OUR FAMILY.

im not talking about girls, Im talking about women. how many women with full time jobs and are 7.5 above chilling with broke dudes, who have to borrow their car and be looking sloppy. Black or white.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

im not talking about girls, Im talking about women. how many women with full time jobs and are 7.5 above chilling with broke dudes, who have to borrow their car and be looking sloppy. Black or white.
Well, that can be taken in a whole different direction. Have you ever heard of women who "see the potential" in men and believe they can "change them and make them better"?
That's extremely common, regardless of race.

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
AntonLaVey[/td][td][/td][td]#38[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://antonlavey.niketalk.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

01/31/12 2:31 PM

[/td][td]
It's broke skinny black men with ugly, fat white women---you need to specify

Usually more educated, successful black dudes "date" or marry the cream of the crop of that sweet white nectar from my experience--
[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

Funny & true

It's broke skinny black men with ugly, fat white women---you need to specify

Usually more educated, successful black dudes "date" or marry the cream of the crop of that sweet white nectar from my experience---

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

bbc. wish i had one so i could come up & start ballin
Don't feel bad, the stereotype doesn't apply to all.
laugh.gif
He's not referring to a white girl?

whyhellothere is known for his sarcastic remarks. Dudes prolly walking around with a miniature bat in between his legs. no romo tho, amirite gais?

that feel when you'll never know that feel
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

some dirty, fat, or disgusting looking white girl pushing an old Grand Prix w/ a raggedy fella in the passenger seat...

particularly, a black dude...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

laugh.gif

whyhellothere is known for his sarcastic remarks. Dudes prolly walking around with a miniature bat in between his legs. no romo tho, amirite gais?

frown.gif
whoa whoa
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by alkaTREz

laugh.gif

frown.gif
whoa whoa
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.............what? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif
the magnums stay baggy
frown.gif
tired.gif

In the western world white women offer the social mobility for black men to move up...

...and white women love the sexually perverse stereotypes about black men and their virulence...

You're teetering on the borderline of explaining the whole ****old genre...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom