Correlation between white women and broke black men?

Between us, what you think about the black man in the passenger seat of a Sable? I see a lot.Title edit lol

laugh.gif

but it aint only white women....i've seen plenty black women who's doing pretty well for themselves dating n's who aint about %@%@.....

its a steretype. You wont see a sexy, well to do white woman with a broke black guy or any broke loser for that matter. Usually I see slightly heavier unattractive white women with these losers. Its mroe of a, " well who else will take me"

i thought it was about white girls and broke BLACK dudes...

i see ^^^^ alot...

some dirty, fat, or disgusting looking white girl pushing an old Grand Prix w/ a raggedy fella in the passenger seat...

particularly, a black dude...

i just chalk it up to both of them settling for someone that wont make them upgrade.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's broke skinny black men with ugly, fat white women---you need to specify

Usually more educated, successful black dudes "date" or marry the cream of the crop of that sweet white nectar from my experience--

Once they get a taste of the forbidden fruit known as the BBC it changes their lives.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Once they get a taste of the forbidden fruit known as the BBC it changes their lives.

Truth. Don't hate the player hate the game. If she wanna trick on a broke dude who ain't about nothin but lays it down, let her do what she does.

I think it has to do with the stereotype shared by many blacks that all white ppl are rich. Dudes walking around with whales thinking they doing it
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom