Corny Rappers are the Ones Ruining the Rap Game

LL Cool J been doing it for decades now
mean.gif

:lol: This thread is the classic example of what artists mean when they talk about "internet nerds".. if ya'll were actually to meet Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa, B.o.B etc irl not a single one of you would call them corny to their face..

Last edited:
smh at dude saying SDS went hard, actually had to look it up only to find not only a trash song but a trash video too

i would rather listen to 2chainz than this trash, and 2chainz has an IQ of -12 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
This thread is the classic example of what artists mean when they talk about "internet nerds".. if ya'll were actually to meet Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa, B.o.B etc irl not a single one of you would call them corny to their face..
Im not dapping up no BoB b

View media item 401963

not only is he overhyped as a rapper, he is corny as **** smh

http://www.macmillerofficial.com/

what is this? this can't be life........i wish Lord Finesse sues him again for looking like an Idiot....this is not hip-hop, and whatever he is rapping about isn't hip-hop.

Corny Rapper come in all races, sizes, places.

NO

#1 fans are the ones ruining it, by supporting garbage.

and #2 Mac isn't the WORST, he's just a white young kid that is enjoying life, what else should he be rapping about?

and truth is, he seems to be raised on "golden era" hip hop, so he should get a pass off that alone.

Last edited:
True, if fans don't support it there won't be artists wont make noise

Blame the consumers

I think Mac Miller is cool. I think Riff Raff is dope.

It's all opinionated and I feel like some of you posters should learn to not take things so seriously in life. Expend your energy on other things.

Trust me i'm not taking personal time out of my day to bash these ****** all the time but sometimes it has to be said. As an ARTIST if your biggest draw is the fact that people find your entire presence as a joke... It has a negative effect.... I come on NT and hear people say **** like Kanye doesn't make good music, Jay-Z hasn't made a good album in years, Lupe sucks as a rapper... etc etc then see those same people claiming that Riff Raff makes good music is really disheartening.

People are getting to a point where they rather be entertained (Not my actual good music) but by foolish ****.

I mean i listen to the SNL skit **** in a box more times than needed :lol: but i'm not comparing it to actual musicians... These cats are, Music isn't meant to be a comedy special

Mac isn't even that big though ur wasting your energy on the wrong people......wayne, future, etc are the people ruining hip hop, all hype no substance and taking over the radio......if u really think mac is ruining hip hop u hate him for other reasons besides his music....is he corny? Yea, but that's 10× better then all the rappers out here pretending to be something there not, but I guess hearing drake talk about how he started from the bottom is cool to you but mac being corny isn't

Last edited:
Hip Hop right now is experiencing the 'Hair Metal', 'Industrial' and 'Emo' eras that plagued Rock all at the same time so I can understand why some of you guys are upset.

Hip Hop right now is experiencing the 'Hair Metal', 'Industrial' and 'Emo' eras that plagued Rock all at the same time so I can understand why some of you guys are upset.

In all honesty I think Rap going ahead has nowhere to go but up... I mean look at the cats who are being looked at as the Future of Rap

Drake,Kendrick, Cole, Joey Badass, Wale, TDE, It's finally reaching a place where balance is respected again and quite frankly i think major labels are losing their edge on what and how they are going to promote artist.

Back
Top Bottom