Coppin 2010 BMW 328i

Pretty good car to buy? anyone have experience with this model...

All black 4d sedan

CIMG2885.jpg

no way in hell that looks better than an A4, hell even IS, or Infiniti G37 sedan S, or the C

its m3 or bust with the 3 series

is that the low base model or something without xenons?

I haven't seen this in person but that A4 is tiny. That's what I wanted too until I actually saw it

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I haven't seen this in person but that A4 is tiny. That's what I wanted too until I actually saw it

all the cars in that class are "tiny" 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by omgitswes

all the cars in that class are "tiny" 
Nah I test drove a G37 and a G35 and they have WAAAYYY more room than the audi and BMW competition

I made a thread a while back about coppin a new whip. I switched from wanting an audi to an ininiti. G37x that is.
pimp.gif
Will post pics in about two weeks when I get the car.

The handling on this car is crazy, its going to come with all black chrome rims. Getting it for a little less than 25k.. Still under warranty, I really like it

If you like it, cop it. Don't worry about what others say, just make sure you're getting a decent deal on it though.

That's not a 2010.

If you can get it pretty much fully loaded (Xenons, Sport pkg, I-drive) I'd go for it. The car handles much better than anything else in it's class, especially on sports suspension. If you're thinking of getting the base model with no options I'd go for a G37 sedan. You might be able to find one for even cheaper than the 3.

Originally Posted by nightruans

The handling on this car is crazy, its going to come with all black chrome rims. Getting it for a little less than 25k.. Still under warranty, I really like it

Black chrome? Meh black chrome is a hit or miss, usually a miss. Chrome anything is tacky.

On the real though, the pros is atleast its a BMW. The con is that its a 328i. 335i or nothing.

id say dont do it...audi or infiniti if u can find something in the same range...thats the base model...ur paying for the BMW emblem basically

get something with some real class if you want to do luxury

I seen some ridiculous prices for certified preowned 3 series sedans when my exgf was shopping for a BMW a year n a half ago.

08s for $15K with under 20k miles. 

Id say shop around at dealerships if thats the car you want because theres plenty of steals out there.

Back
Top Bottom