Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Where can I find this shirt at? i like better than that worth a penny tee.

that shirt is
pimp.gif

^that shirt was out around the time the royal 1/2 cents dropped. i got mine from a nike outlet. i'm pretty sure they're long gone. theres always the bay

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

^that shirt was out around the time the royal 1/2 cents dropped. i got mine from a nike outlet. i'm pretty sure they're long gone. theres always the bay

he's right - they are on ebay
grin.gif

Yah I like cuz it kinda goes with both the coppers and the royals. They like $50 on ebay though
ohwell.gif
Ill stick with a plain black v neck.

Just snatched a second pair of these......I had wanted a second pair of eggs but when I got em home beside my 09's I had a change of heart.....took em back for a second pair of these and pretty happy...

Ive had this shirt since the Royal 1/2 cents dropped and still havent worn it

I still need the coppers just havent had the $ to pull the trigger when I saw them. And even still 200 is tough to pay for one shirt, but ill keep this shirt till I get em or something else drops that matches it.

Its much nicer than the one that released for the coppers IMO

thats whats up about the 50 this weekend, hope them freshwaters are available... if the coppers are still around next time the 50 comes they might just have to put them at the price if they wanna get rid of them

how do these fit? i'm having a friend order for me with his discount but never owned any foams
my other buddy wore his yesterday and that made my decision for me hahaha
i remeber trying out those silver pros that came out to outlets last year
and my toes felt crammed in a 10, but i think the 10.5 was perfect
I'm going to wear these casually but as size reference my kobe vs are 10s

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

this is how you know foams are whats poppin.....ijapino hasn't even been in JB policing.....son is here copy & pasting that long yellow wall of text.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom