Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

its crazy to me that PYS is still tryin to move that FSR for $300 a pair
not crazy @ all...they will get it eventually
truth
indeed

Same goes for sneakerpost.com $300 shipped...

Look for this to become a common trend with hype sneakers..."mom&pop websites" know watsup
So why did PYS do a 199.99 release price on the eggplants and wanna charge 3 bills for these?

because they wanna make money.

Never understood why people complained about "mom & pop" websites that charge over retail. If you're depending on them for "hyped" releases then you should step your connect game up.

that penny shirt look aight, how much was it? im guessing like 30.... foams dont smell like another nike shoes, they definetly have a unique smell... imo it smells like wax you shine floors with... new sneaker smell is the best, i wish it was like that all the time

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I wouldn't suggest ballin in these .

whats good fresh, just wondering why you made the comment.. alot of people love ballin in foams.. are they that fresh?

So why did PYS do a 199.99 release price on the eggplants and wanna charge 3 bills for these?

i cant think off the top of my head of a specific release, but i would say PYS puts a "hyped" shoe at retail 1 out of say 7 shoes. (yall understand that?)

and it seems shoetrends is doin the opposite.
shoetrends is normally retail or below but put the true blue 3's and spacejams at high prices.

Originally Posted by fabolousarch

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

a couple pics
2ls87sj.jpg

2h6y6oy.jpg

these shirts are horrible fam! rethink the outfit  
naw he's got da right idea...if you "ignore" da copper sheen and concentrate on da penny logo as well as da copper stitching on da tongue its essentially brown/tan colors.

PYS put the Purps up @ retail at first then raised the price.

They put the Coppers up higher this time because they knew they would sell...they probably doubted the Purp release @ first hence the retail price when they first dropped em.

i found a store in new england that's got them for retail. unfortunately, i'm in FL, but they're holding a sz12 for me. if anyone would be willing to pick those up for me, i'd tell them where to go and they could pick up their size and however many more they want...

[email protected]

Originally Posted by s dubl

PYS put the Purps up @ retail at first then raised the price.

They put the Coppers up higher this time because they knew they would sell...they probably doubted the Purp release @ first hence the retail price when they first dropped em.

but isnt this backfiring on them then?  It seems like the Coppers are more plentiful than the Eggplants with the restocks and later releases.  I mean NDC got their re stock a few days after the initial release, and now theres word of smaller spots getting theirs this weekend. It seems like anybody that wants them can readily get them for under $300 easy right now...even in harder to find sizes like a 13, so a site havein a FSR at $300 + shipping seems OD

Im just curious.
maybe it'll work in their favor down the road.....I dont have that kinda patience or foresight

Would anyone purchase copper 1/2 cents if they were to drop?

BP or anyone can we get a photoshop?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Would anyone purchase copper 1/2 cents if they were to drop?

BP or anyone can we get a photoshop?
nerd.gif

theres was a cool pic in the last thread, the were really nice, the picturew is out there somewhere..

sorry about the wrong info, it was in the half cent thread, here are the pics i found, one looks more gold that copper though

4keav4.jpg

2819e3b.jpg

Just got them in today, thanks again SneakerSt.
pimp.gif
Leaving you feedback now..

My thoughts on the shoes:
- These are nice but nothing to write home about. They didn't have that
eek.gif
effect on me like when I opened up my boxes for the Eggplants and Royals. Thank God they were easy to get.
- These do seem more cheaply made than my 09 Eggplants and 07 Royals. I wouldn't be surprised if that theory of these being painted instead of having an actual copper foam material is true.

I was browsing the buy/sell thread and found this dude... http://niketalk.com/topic/236292
eek.gif

roll.gif
at memphis and solesavage replies
laugh.gif

anyone who still needs these and didn't think to go into FTA or FTL and have them order you a pair can call district footwear, not sure on sizes cuz I already have my pairs on the way. More info is here

also check on facebook for niketowns they update when they have restocks.

EL...looks like it will backfire on them, but I'm pretty sure they'll sell once all these spots start to dry up. Might be a lil while.

Copper 1/2 Cents....naw I'll pass. I don't even want my silvers anymore. Only color I need in the 1/2s is the Royals.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

sorry about the wrong info, it was in the half cent thread, here are the pics i found, one looks more gold that copper though

4keav4.jpg

2819e3b.jpg

Second ones look better to me...needs a black swoosh on it.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I was browsing the buy/sell thread and found this dude... http://niketalk.com/topic/236292
eek.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

anyone who still needs these and didn't think to go into FTA or FTL and have them order you a pair can call district footwear, not sure on sizes cuz I already have my pairs on the way. More info is here

laugh.gif
he meant to say 300
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

eek.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
he meant to say 300
laugh.gif

Haha yea after eveyone blasted him!

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Just got them in today, thanks again SneakerSt.
pimp.gif
Leaving you feedback now..

My thoughts on the shoes:
- These are nice but nothing to write home about. They didn't have that
eek.gif
effect on me like when I opened up my boxes for the Eggplants and Royals. Thank God they were easy to get.
- These do seem more cheaply made than my 09 Eggplants and 07 Royals. I wouldn't be surprised if that theory of these being painted instead of having an actual copper foam material is true.

yo flip i didnt want to comment on it because mines havent come in yet, i really didnt get a chance to see how thet feel and personally touch them, but i seen them on some kid, they was a litte extra shinny, and really looked cheap, i never seen a pair of foams look so flaky, i will comment and give some more on it when i actually get mine in. doen anyone else feel like the quality isnt the same?

i just compared them to my all black penny foams...quality is da same...i dunno what duke is talking about up there.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom