Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Where can I cop in AZ?

I think Sheiks at the Metro might have a few pairs. I went there yesterday and they had one on display.

Anyone that ordered the copper foamposites from shoetrends order the motorsport vi's as well. I wonder what the status on those are.

damn...lack of activity here i guess everyone ran to footlocker....the one on Grand Concourse got another shipment today too for those NTers coming from the Boogie

NVM.. my quality comment.. just little smudges, glue stains..

I put them on my feet and their straight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ether

Anyone that ordered the copper foamposites from shoetrends order the motorsport vi's as well. I wonder what the status on those are.
i ordered the motos from shoetrends.
got here today - needed sig for delivery

Originally Posted by Ether

idk but if you didn't receive or get a tracking by now i would've cancelled and got them off Footalog already or Ebay already that shoe dropped 2 weeks ago there should be no excuse as to why they haven't as of yet

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sounds like they're getting transfer in's from other parts of da country.
You don't get transfers for that many pairs. They just made a lot and these are gr's.

My copper had some spots on them looked like finger prints wiped them off but they came back glue maybe? And good luck finding that diamondbacks fitted there aren't many out there I couldn't find one anywhere online

As far as I can tell SoCal is sold out. All "restocks" or "transfers" are sold out according
to NTLA and HOH as well as most smaller retailers.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I'll wait for the next foamposite that says "HoH" on the box, for now, even at $120, EZ passage
sounds pretty hypebeastish of you...
tired.gif

deb2625460a94ef92045a072175b4e41ecde3b92.pjpg

Just picked up the yankees fitted from my local mom and pop for $10 woot
pimp.gif
also have the goliath fitted i'm good unless that orlando one pops up again

Finally got mine in today. Damn USPS guy delivered them to the wrong company on the back end of the building from where I work. It's almost the kind of mistake you have to try to make on purpose, and they've been sitting there since yesterday morning, but the tracking info didn't update until today.

These things are so sick once you get them on. Easily one of the illest pairs of kicks Nike's done. Definitely on par with royals and eggplants.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I'll wait for the next foamposite that says "HoH" on the box, for now, even at $120, EZ passage
sounds pretty hypebeastish of you...
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what you expect, he sleeps in the streets for sneaks, it has to be worth it for him 

Back
Top Bottom