Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

it will more than likely go up soon guys...be ready.

they wont sell out in seconds...at least a few minutes with some sizes straggling a few minutes later.

out of stock!??!!?

7211615d18ddd16abec72991e47f24a8a686bdc6.gif

sold out on ndc. according to the website, but they usually do that right before the actualy restock online. so cross your fingers late night team. they are prob aiming for a 3am pst drop. 
wddrag 
sick.gif
 scared the %+@ out of me at 5:48 am man cmon 

In an hour or two, people on the West Coast are going to be at a disadvantage; while people on the East are going to start waking up.

bing cashback? hmmm... im gon have to look into that in case ndc falls thru, how does one go about using "bing cashback" though? 

Originally Posted by jordancollector562

can anyone confirm that NTSF already gave out copperfoams before i leave to sf
Yes, NTSF out of coppers.  They did a midnight release raffle.

Originally Posted by jordancollector562

can anyone confirm that NTSF already gave out copperfoams before i leave to sf

Yes..long gone dont even make the ride out..i will post pics in a couple minutes.

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

bing cashback? hmmm... im gon have to look into that in case ndc falls thru, how does one go about using "bing cashback" though? 
  • go to bing.com
  • make an account
  • go to the cashback section
  • in the search box type cheap wii or something like that...should pop up with an ebay link..if not go to your browser tools and turn off pop-up blocker...type cheap wii again.
  • you'll see a little green flag near the ebay header with cashback %
  • after your @ ebay search for sneaker_st's auction
  • buy it now using paypal
  • most of the time you'll get the cashback within 60 days, but sometimes its instant.

With so many geeks and nerds on NT, you would think one of them would have been able to hack into NDC's system by now...

Back
Top Bottom