pimp.gif
pimp.gif

all the doubters..smh

made your heart jump right? lol
Solez you hear that wassup with you when you shipping
nerd.gif
u missed the black text too huh?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^"Most Wearable Foams"? ............ Hardly ............ Black/Black AKA "Anthracites" > As Far As Wearability Goes...... Now If You Say "Most Classy" Foam I Will Give You That
glasses.gif
I understand where you're coming from, but I'd have to disagree for the simple fact that, due to the absence of any sheen, they are dust magnets.

At the very least, the coppers will give them a run for their money.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^"Most Wearable Foams"? ............ Hardly ............ Black/Black AKA "Anthracites" > As Far As Wearability Goes...... Now If You Say "Most Classy" Foam I Will Give You That
glasses.gif
I understand where you're coming from, but I'd have to disagree for the simple fact that, due to the absence of any sheen, they are dust magnets.

At the very least, the coppers will give them a run for their money.

what? do u have a pair of the anthracites? my pair arent dust magnets at all. they deliver thru rain sleet and snow

Yes, I had a pair and this got dusty as hell. Even after wiping them down they'd soon get dusty again.

I'm not saying it's not a great shoe. It's an amazing shoe and I would love for Nike to release them again.

I'm just saying the copper foams will get more mileage for the simple fact that they wear with (mostly) everything.

It's just an opinion.

What shoe doesn't get dusty ?? If your shoes hit the ground when u walk then they gettin dusty. You act like Nike makin Dustposites.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^ u know it, dude is gona have like 50 email asking about how many pairs he got....
125 sold
eek.gif
wow... all i can say is wow.

laugh.gif
Yea man if dude cant fulfill them orders... he gonna be like

phaahaa...Chappelle show was the ****
roll.gif
...I pre ordered from sneakerpreorder.com...Ayo solez do u kno when your goin to ship yet?

Looks like Sneaker_ST jacked his price up to $240 shipped now...still a good deal as long as you bing...but not as cheap was when he first listed...

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

What shoe doesn't get dusty ?? If your shoes hit the ground when u walk then they gettin dusty. You act like Nike makin Dustposites.
laugh.gif

never heard of a dustproof shoe before...but i'm sure foamposites are the closest consider the ease of cleaning them.

my all blacks aren't dusty...are they?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Yes, I had a pair and this got dusty as hell. Even after wiping them down they'd soon get dusty again.

I'm not saying it's not a great shoe. It's an amazing shoe and I would love for Nike to release them again.

I'm just saying the copper foams will get more mileage for the simple fact that they wear with (mostly) everything.

It's just an opinion.

Copper can be worn more than black?????????????????????????

Dust magnets 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif

never heard of a dustproof shoe before...but i'm sure foamposites are the closest consider the ease of cleaning them.

nerd.gif

No, but those jeans are.. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Nktran001 wrote:

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

No, but those jeans are.. 
laugh.gif

LMAO
roll.gif

havent been fiendin for a release day like this for a while lol....and i got a pair of all blacks n they really dont get dusty...even if id ont rock for a while

If I just so happen to miss out on these in stores, how much do you guys think these will go for online that day and following week?

Back
Top Bottom