Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

wink.gif

I'd say probably January. Don't know the color placement or availability, but from what I know they are coming.
***EDIT*** this guy is always legit...

im not trying to "flame" you swervin but why is it always you with these foamposite thread? it feels like your always over hyping these shoes. Nooffense but it feels like your a hypebeast when it come to foams.

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Heard about this online and at Footlocker today dont know how true it is. But a dude posted this info.....

"Don't know how true this is yet but I will get a final answer on Monday. The word is the Eggplant won't be the last colorway releasing this year, the word is Nike is planning to drop a "Copper" Colorway the actual color of a real Penny. Like I said before this isn't confirmed by the right people yet but I will get the word pretty soon. Just be aware."

Didnt BP do a render of this shoe it would ridiculous if true. Copped X2...any other info out there.....???......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they are dropping this winter, i talked to the dude that wrote that a few days after he posted it and heres BP's PS

Nice, all three.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

K23J wrote:
Swerv1n wrote:
they are dropping this winter, i talked to the dude that wrote that a few days after he posted it and heres BP's PS

First time I've seen this rendition...THESE ARE PHENOMENAL!!!! If the rumored copper Foams are true and look anything like above...WOW!

NTinfomaniac wrote:
wink.gif

I'd say probably January. Don't know the color placement or availability, but from what I know they are coming.

had to bust out my Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring, but thanks for the info...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

wink.gif

He is right. Copper Foams will release January 2010. Eggplant-type release.

Thanks for the info NTinfomaniac and Marc

I hope they have blue accents like the rendering BP did but I think its unlikely.

I don't need the blue accents at all, but I definitely love this colorway. If/when they drop my $ will be ready.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

wink.gif

He is right. Copper Foams will release January 2010. Eggplant-type release.

Thanks Marc and NtInfomaniac

pimp.gif
Will be copped as a birthday present for myself, unless JB starts out2010 with a bang

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Heard about this online and at Footlocker today dont know how true it is. But a dude posted this info.....

"Don't know how true this is yet but I will get a final answer on Monday. The word is the Eggplant won't be the last colorway releasing this year, the word is Nike is planning to drop a "Copper" Colorway the actual color of a real Penny. Like I said before this isn't confirmed by the right people yet but I will get the word pretty soon. Just be aware."

Didnt BP do a render of this shoe it would ridiculous if true. Copped X2...any other info out there.....???......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ALL 3 ARE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think their was a mix up on the info(iMO).. kixAndTheCity says:

"Later this year will release a Nike Hyperdunk pack inspired by the Eggplant and Gold Nike Flightposite. Combining an old classic with a new classic, theNike Flightposite inspired Nike Hyperdunk pack features a Metallic Gold Nike Hyperdunk with Black and White accents and a Metallic Purple Nike Hyperdunk withBlack and White accents.

Both colorways are scheduled for a September release at select Nike accounts. Retail will be $125"

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

i think their was a mix up on the info(iMO).. kixAndTheCity says:

"Later this year will release a Nike Hyperdunk pack inspired by the Eggplant and Gold Nike Flightposite. Combining an old classic with a new classic, the Nike Flightposite inspired Nike Hyperdunk pack features a Metallic Gold Nike Hyperdunk with Black and White accents and a Metallic Purple Nike Hyperdunk with Black and White accents.

Both colorways are scheduled for a September release at select Nike accounts. Retail will be $125"
That has nothing to do with a copper Foamposite, though.

Back
Top Bottom