Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by roe510

Originally Posted by BP the owner

first off, that gold-silver-bronze photoshop is not mine. it was a photoshop of one of my photoshops, thats why it has my tag on it. i think it was Wally that did it?

second, this is mine:
Straight Fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ What this man said...

I would like to see those exact coppers, but since those got posted nike would most likely change something about it. nike doesn't like copying anyphotoshops from online.

I SWEAR TO GOD I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK... THESE ARE CRAZY I NEED ALL 3 OF EM......

Originally Posted by xilegacy

2 more foamposite one are slated to drop.
Weren't rumors that we would get a red pair in the holiday season? I don't know what the other one was rumored to be, but I heard aboutthat one

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by roe510

first off, that gold-silver-bronze photoshop is not mine. it was a photoshop of one of my photoshops, thats why it has my tag on it. i think it was Wally that did it?

second, this is mine:
Straight Fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ What this man said...
Good Gawd!!
eek.gif

if these do release i hope that they are the exacty color as the metallic copper in the copper 17s
was looking at mines today....they straight fireeeee

Would be funny if they turned green like a penny after a while. Taking yellowing to a whole new level.

Originally Posted by got shoes

BP the owner wrote:

second, this is mine:
Nike needs to send you a check now.

They definatily do need to send a check. Great work BP. If you want to tease us, show us a RED pair like the rumors say are coming out for Christmas.

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Heard about this online and at Footlocker today dont know how true it is. But a dude posted this info.....

"Don't know how true this is yet but I will get a final answer on Monday. The word is the
Eggplant won't be the last colorway releasing this year, the word is Nike is planning to drop a "Copper" Colorway the actual color of a real
Penny. Like I said before this isn't confirmed by the right people yet but I will get the word pretty soon. Just be aware."

Didnt BP do a render of this shoe it would ridiculous if true. Copped X2...any other info out there.....???......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they are dropping this winter, i talked to the dude that wrote that a few days after he posted it

and heres BP's PS

sexy!
pimp.gif
foams in general are hard to come across in my area so i wont get my hopes to high for these
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by got shoes

BP the owner wrote:

second, this is mine:
Nike needs to send you a check now.

They definatily do need to send a check. Great work BP. If you want to tease us, show us a RED pair like the rumors say are coming out for Christmas.

Good job BP these are dope
but i think they would look better though if you made em a little bit darker

BP's do look like a shiny new penny......i'm diggin em......flawless victory

Bp you is nasty.You need to be over in Oregon working on the campus.The copper is the sickest foam ever!!dammmmmmmmn!

second, this is mine:
this with ROYAL BLUE ACCENTS in the upper. like the pull tabs, tongue, and swoosh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif