Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Im not even remotely interested in this release.
Like for real, copper? I guess, if u like it thats all that matters.

And the fit should be obvious, green camouflage.

I rather poppin kix, than boring colored kix...

and red drum hit the nail on da coffin...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

How do you sleep on something that doesn't drop for months still?
Well, seeing that there is always hype for Foams and that the Foam threads are always in your face on the first page, yes, I've been sleeping.

And when I first heard about a copper Foamposite, I was just like "meh". And now that I've seen the pics, they look dope.

I like them... I don't know if I like them enough to cop, but I'll just have to see how they look in person.

And Redrum is exactly right. Overmatching is OD.

Havent really been routinely posting in this thread but, what sort of release is this? Im from South Florida and there's only probably 1, (maybe 2) spots Iknow for a fact will get these. So, I will probably have to settle for online. If you want to keep it private, shoot me a PM. And, Im guessing retail on theseis $200 but resellers are going to be hittin n_ up across the head for like $300+. Thanks!

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

GR for Bmore, DC/DMV & NY

QS for everyone else..

I'm not even joking either

laugh.gif

dam really? Good thing I go to school 20 minutes from baltimore

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I don't see why heads always feel the need to match, overmatching is not a good look.
Black tee, Raw Denim/Selvedge, primarily black fitted or beenie with these and your good to go...

Exactly. Matching is OD. Simple outfit with some poppin' kicks....and you're set.
true, you dont want your whole attire to be standing out...its good to keep it simple

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

^^So true. Well, for those of us not living in those populated areas, hopefully we can get some help when the time comes.

Internet should be a very easy cop, just like the purps.

I had asked if rif la was legit i receive the kicks today air foamposite one royal 150.00 shipped their legit Big J
eek.gif
2zz3gif.jpg
9bahe0.jpg
23l0308.jpg
mm51rs.jpg
Sorry for no tags on pictures

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Those were ds?
naw... condition was described as VNDS. still a nice deal.

yep VNDS and they meant it no scratches and still icy on bottom with box at 150.00 shipped i thought it may had been a mistake but it wasnt glad i jumped on it
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom