Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I saw the all black pair. I started watching the auction and it reached around $80. The upper look good but the bottoms were completely gone. They looked disgusting.

5815341_l.jpg

dirty-copper-foam-1-04.jpg

Someone will do this

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

got my shipping/tracking info from ups a little while ago...
pimp.gif
...mailed out the sz 13...i kno you will enjoy your pair...

They had like one sz 13 from where I got my foams from. Where you order your pair from?
wait.. finishline only had one size 13?
indifferent.gif
No, I got mine from Sports Zone. Finish line is where I got a code to.
come on man.... so you got a code from finishline.. and then used that code to buy from sports zone????
indifferent.gif

WAIT...THE CODE... was it...

up up down down left right left right B A start?
NAH MAN, it was A B A B select and start together, come oN!
roll.gif

That picture makes me want to expand my Foamposite collection beyond the ice sole ones.. They shouldn't have messed with the Cactus ones
smh.gif

Yea only Harlem dudes do off the wall +%!@ like that
laugh.gif

Still waiting on Nike to make more colors of the crewneck...

For anyone wondering about Sideline Apparel, Nike still hasn't shipped ours. My rep told me that there are shortages and stuff like that so we'll see. I apologize for leading people on, but I had the page built for these ahead of time and I don't want to take orders on shoes when I don't know when we're going to be getting them.

Originally Posted by Hugo

i regret not buying the cactus on sale for 80.
smh.gif
you sound like you from outside NYC & da DMV cuz as soon as da cactus foamposites went on sale for 150 they were gone......

and imma be in da minority and say that nike shouldn't shy away completely from making solid rubber foamposites..da black and red penny foamposites look good and are

gonna STILL good as da day i bought em 10-12 years later if left untouched...clear soles got that ticking clock of oxidation.

i would LOVE to see a black foamposite upper with da sheen with a SOLID rubber royal blue bottom & royal blue penny logos around da back and in da jewel...photoshop?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

^^Black Shirt/White Tee...... What, You Tryin To Pickup Dude's Digits On The Court Or What Guy?
indifferent.gif

So u dont like people talkin bout cuffs and fashion but u make this dumb statement about ballers wantin to match on the court? then u take it upon yaself to give dumb fashion tips to somebody wantin to look fly ballin and throw in are ya tryin to bag dudes
indifferent.gif

I ball in all my foams to this is how I hookem up

Royals
97 blue Arizona shorts like Bibby did it
Uconn shorts white or navy any from tha past 15 years
SOD Memphis shorts

Eggplants
SOD Kansas state black/purple or purple/black
All black nike shorts and purple lil Penny t

Black/black
U can rock these with pretty much anything but an all white set up Id probably rock some combination of black nike t and shorts with white nike socks.

I dont have anything to rock with my Coppers yet but u cant go wrong with some all black nike/jordan shorts and a white t if u have nuthin else and for me I always rock white nike socks with these even though there a black sneaker to me I just prefer that look n normaly I dont rock white socks with black sneaks.

Peace
Scottie

indifferent.gif
........ If You Can Point Out To Me In My Last Couple Posts Where I Said ANYTHNING About Cuffs, I'd Really Like To See Such Comments
nerd.gif
.......... I Originally Made A Comment About How STUPID Purlpewhatever's Comment Was.... NOTHING To Do With Fashion Or How Another Man Cuffs His Pants.... I DID However Throw Out A SIMPLE Bball Fit Suggestion Of Black Shorts/White Tee To Point Out How Matching Is Of No Importance On The Court........ Then Ontop Of All Your Ranting You Proceed To List Off What YOU Wear With Your Foams On The Court!?
indifferent.gif
..... I Must've Missed The Posts Asking For Your Fit Rundowns
grin.gif

Like Others Have Said, LOCK THIS THREAD Already
smh.gif

You Know This Joint Has Gone Sour When Dude's In Here Posting The Foam Colorways He Has And The Breakdown Of What He Wears With Each One
roll.gif
Then u clearly missed the post u directly replyed to implyin dude was tryin to get guys numbers because he asked wat guys wear with there foams on the bball court.

Me  given my fit rundowns is to give the guy ideas from wat I personaly rock on court with my foams as somebody already responded food for thought.

If the above infomation given by me doesnt interest u then gloss it over and move along.

U Sir made yaself very clear and showed ya tru colours when u implied a guy wantin to hook up a fit playin ball is gay.

Peace
Scottie 

awwwwwwwwwwwwww man this is lulz....you know its the dudes who spend 5 hours trying to match up their "ballin fit" lookin in the mirror b4 they hit the court; they are prolly the worst ones on the court
roll.gif

I wear my eggplants with black shorts and a black tee or white tee, keep it simple, you don't wanna look like a prima donna out there
laugh.gif

You guy's really wear foams for ball, with all of the great basketball sneakers out there?? I wear some hyperdunks or hyperizes, even a pair of kobe iv's (although not now because I don't tape my ankles for games like back in college) too low for me, scary!

Tried on my foams and they feel like boat anchors in comparison to a hyperize or hyperdunk, hardly any forefoot flexibility, nothing! I use to play in the 97 penny blue foams when I was a kid, they were awesome back then, but IMO now obsolete if you are serious about ball, just my 2 "pennies" !

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

pimp.gif

They had like one sz 13 from where I got my foams from. Where you order your pair from?
indifferent.gif
come on man.... so you got a code from finishline.. and then used that code to buy from sports zone????
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Close....... But No Cigar......... The Code Is Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B,A,B,A,Select,Start
wink.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Close....... But No Cigar......... The Code Is Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B,A,B,A,Select,Start
wink.gif
LOL you got it man, my bad... BTW speaking of Contra, that was def. my all time favorite game, forgot about that.. About to get a Nintendo and contra asap

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Hugo

i regret not buying the cactus on sale for 80.
smh.gif
you sound like you from outside NYC & da DMV cuz as soon as da cactus foamposites went on sale for 150 they were gone......

and imma be in da minority and say that nike shouldn't shy away completely from making solid rubber foamposites..da black and red penny foamposites look good and are

gonna STILL good as da day i bought em 10-12 years later if left untouched...clear soles got that ticking clock of oxidation.

i would LOVE to see a black foamposite upper with da sheen with a SOLID rubber royal blue bottom & royal blue penny logos around da back and in da jewel...photoshop?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Just copped the matching Nike worth every penny tee. Can't wait to rock these. I'm going to wait till the weather breaks here in NY before i bring these out, probably summer time.

Back
Top Bottom