Originally Posted by iCan

and here it is...

A92194C877.jpg

0FC460766C.jpg

60A2A28DBB.jpg

989C5B33A3.jpg

59A8A5869E.jpg

E2E459BCD4.jpg

from the jay z blueprint 3 tour stop in baltimore last night.

pimp.gif
Beautiful! copped X4
Damn you wale!...Damn you! lol...These are a must cop, and plz....if you are not a true foam head dont cop just to say you got them. Foampositesare iconic in the sneaker culture im tired of mofo's jumpin on a bandwagon. If u gone cop em and wear SKinny jeans wit em thas cool
roll.gif
but if u a hypebeast stay away PS...KNOW YOUR KICKSTORY....I'm out

Wale is a smart dude fashion wise...Now that the silver/black 1/2 cents are starting to release and the hunger for them has some what died down a lil bit hebreaks out these bad boys and has the net buzzin again for a couple months...Pure genius

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by drillest

WACKK !!!!

Why would i wanna be wearin an all Gold Shoe. LOL

I hope everyone whos copping is like 14-18 years...
COOOO Rection Suh...

I say I say.. thems Shoes aint Gold Suh.. These heun shoes be Coppa Suh. Coppa ...

foghorn_leghorn2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NE ways these will be copped no questions!

I remember when i wore the gold flightposites back to school as i was in the 8th grade back then (1999)
Everyone was saying that they were different and they were ugly however i didnt really pay any attention to those comments because if its a shoe that you likethat much the opinions wont even matter to begin with.

I like these coppers even more after seeing those pics, oh well..i guess this means another pair will be added to the collection if its Gods will...One

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Whats the over under on the Wale Pics being Quoted ? lololol

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing, and people are gunna quote all the pics not just 1 or 2.

Funniest Part About This Thread Is That "Will" Has FOR ONCE Kept His Mouth Shut For Over 3 Pages Now
laugh.gif
......... Homeboy Was InHere Every 15 Minutes Commenting On How We Should All Expect A "Dull" "Doodoo" Shade Of Copper And That He Had Already Set His Mind OnNOT Copping......... Now That Actual Pics Have Surfaced Lets See The Change Of Heart
nerd.gif

Ie.
Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

The reason why we don't have pics yet is because it is a poo poo tone shade of shiny dark brown.

yeah, I can do those...unfortunately hoh has more locations so I dont think Harlem will have the same amount they did with the pearls
laugh.gif
...I aint down forthat line again

yea ill be at HoH MD patiently waiting for them... good thing i work from home just in case they try to release in the middle of the day again lol

Back
Top Bottom