Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

im mad dudes tried to low ball sneakerst with the 170 shipped smh dudes never cease to amaze me
Just got this one... 
"Im sorry can I get a refund.  I bought these on accident."  
indifferent.gif

I don't know how familiar some of you are with eBay BIN (immediate payment) auctions... but there is nothing accidental about that.  
laugh.gif

yo sneaker st. just got the mail saying you sent the kicks?? if so, when did u ship and did u provide tracking??

thanks!

roll.gif
psypha wrote:

i see u got urs lol which store did u decide to hit up??

went to FA, boy ant came through and held me down a pair...

thats waz up.. man dudes was going crud at one of the hot spots. my man said he showed up only to be told by the mngr that his size was gone. saw three dudes walk n after him and scoop three pairs each. he said he went back in there and demanded his shoes and they called security on him
smh.gif
.. glad my spot was in the cut i was the only dude there until they opened

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

laugh.gif
got shoes wrote:

i wonder who will be disappointed come saturday??????????????
u'll soon find out Saturday by noon when the thread reaches 800 of saltiness
laugh.gif

02/09/10: quoted for emphasis 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

did NY sell out already??! lol b/c from the way it sounded before r.d: "1,400 pairs/ 1,800 pairs, etc" i was asumming the only salty dudes would come from everyone except the northeast + dmv

dmv cats should be good saw em on display everywhere (lake forest mall) might cop even tho i think this shoe looks better in pics than in person

Still can't find 7.5 smh. I'm surprised that Goliath didn't have them. Didn't someone say that Goliath was getting them? Idk, now I'm headed to Steinway to another spot hoping to find them. The guy there said he was getting one size 7.5. I said hold it for me I'm coming right now lol.

roll.gif
psypha wrote:

i see u got urs lol which store did u decide to hit up??

went to FA, boy ant came through and held me down a pair...

thats waz up.. man dudes was going crud at one of the hot spots. my man said he showed up only to be told by the mngr that his size was gone. saw three dudes walk n after him and scoop three pairs each. he said he went back in there and demanded his shoes and they called security on him
smh.gif
.. glad my spot was in the cut i was the only dude there until they opened 

damn thats dirty...thats y u should always know a few people for holds...

just got off the phone with my local spot.  they have always come through for me in past.  they had my money for a month now, and now all of a sudden they aren't getting them.  it really sucks cause i've had my money tied up with him, so now i'll have to pay reseller prices.  he said that nike told him that he'd get his shipment, then they called back and said that they underproduced the shoes and had to cancel some of the boutique orders.  lame.  pm me if anyone can help out.  resellers need not waist their time though.

Resellers on here are OD'ing, I'm all about getting your $$ but some went crazy SMH. IDK about these holding their value like other Foam ones could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

im mad dudes tried to low ball sneakerst with the 170 shipped smh dudes never cease to amaze me
Just got this one... 
indifferent.gif

I don't know how familiar some of you are with eBay BIN (immediate payment) auctions... but there is nothing accidental about that.  
laugh.gif

yo sneaker st. just got the mail saying you sent the kicks?? if so, when did u ship and did u provide tracking??

thanks!
Hey bro, we just processed it aka boxed it up with label.  UPS will be picking them up monday.  
*EDIT

Tracking number will be sent by UPS. Check your spam box if u dont see it by Monday.

Just got this one... 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Accident?!?

can't believe they thought that excuse could work..

@#%#$ a refund now
alien.gif

Dear Nike, these coppers are doing great....so uh....can we get that red pair now please?
nerd.gif

I think just about any color Foam one would look ill.. maybe.

Got my 2 pairs last night.. and another for whatever... holla

Gosh I was one person behind for a sz 12.
frown.gif
Picked up the sz 11.5 instead. Well my sz 12 that's coming will determine if I'll keep my 11.5 or not cause 11.5 fits snug and I mean real snug!

Back
Top Bottom