Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

im out, good luck to all that stay up. Cop an 11.5 for me if I miss it haha.

But seriously, get that 11.5 for me
laugh.gif
and PM me if you actually would and did
laugh.gif

^^^ yea its legit but there arent any sizes posted. it doesnt help when someone posts a pic like that and no one else seeing that on their sreen

i think so, its the same one multiple people have posted up, i have this up with nt and i stay refreshing.

Damn NOsneaker
smh.gif
there's so many other/cheaper options out there......they still charging like 330?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn NOsneaker
smh.gif
there's so many other/cheaper options out there......they still charging like 330?

i still got the 20% code they gave out to the people they screwed over wtih their eggplant fiasco, but i can never bring myself to use it because they charge so much for shipping

Originally Posted by anwagbo3000

Copped from osneaker, paid a grip but I am going to bed.

They are possibly the worst place to order from. Why not buy from sneaker st for less?

330 is too much.  i will be helping fellow NT'ers out tomorrow, if Houston release goes smoother. Friendly fees would be appreciated.
wink.gif

Dude must ve been REAL tired to take an L like that on release day .... lol $330 wow hope u get a towel with that at least

if swoosh posts these sz already (and i get my 3) ill have 2 pairs 4 retail.... u juss gotta pay shippin (maybe evemn throw me alil sumthin lol) I'll let ya no after swoosh drops

Back
Top Bottom