Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

That line looks ridiculous. It doesn't even look like theres any type of order. It is going to be a stampede to get in there.

I called Nike today, and the guy said to look out a little before Midnight. Not saying they are going a few min before, but he told me just to be careful and keep refreshing before.

Swoosh Squad Are You Ready?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

To each his/her own but I'm feeling the Yeezys also.

I'd say your the 2nd ****** on the bandwagon but yall riding in a mini cooper because you don't need the seat capacity, no one else will second that statement.

Im gon' be very, deeply, extremely, wholly, exceptionally, incredibly, outrageously... ahem... ridiculously disappointed in humanity if ndc does not release these...
tired.gif

NDC will not put these up @ _____ it will be some random %++ time like normal.

Just be ready when it hits 12 EST and don't give up until you got em.

Good luck everyone!!!!glad I don't gotta deal with all this %#%@ .

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

juss called swoosh the rep told me it says they will discounted (im glad cuz every other rep sed no)...... but he did say even thou it says it will be discounted that it might still be posted as retail.... its never a FORSURE thing..... so lets all hope swoosh squad

This was HoH Chi tonight at closing time. I was about 15th in line and there were another 10 to 12 people (behind the last pictured person) that didn't make it in to the picture.
18347_1262461795176_1038635966_30679826_3933631_n.jpg

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

To each his/her own but I'm feeling the Yeezys also.

I'd say your the 2nd ****** on the bandwagon but yall riding in a mini cooper because you don't need the seat capacity, no one else will second that statement.

Here we go again. Take your butt to sleep.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

juss called swoosh the rep told me it says they will discounted (im glad cuz every other rep sed no)...... but he did say even thou it says it will be discounted that it might still be posted as retail.... its never a FORSURE thing..... so lets all hope swoosh squad

I Told You This From The Beginning My Friend
pimp.gif
...... Now Hurry Up And Shoot Me Your Name And Number Via PM So We Can Add You To The Roster!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

I can dig that man....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Rico wats good homie

Whats up G ...

You know us NTers.... trying to cop these COPPERS man.

I NEED COPPERS mmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn

LOL I feel so left out right now, as I lost my Swoosh hookup last month after 1 1/2 great years.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NAPONAPO

the line is deep at 34th.

my boy iHust1e took this pic.

has to be around 300 people.

luckily we got wristbands. #141 and #142.  but that might not even be guaranteed. their relining people up due to their numbers. its mayhem.

I'm sure you will get your pairs, iHust1e wuts goodie
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NAPONAPO

the line is deep at 34th.

my boy iHust1e took this pic.

has to be around 300 people.

luckily we got wristbands. #141 and #142.  but that might not even be guaranteed. their relining people up due to their numbers. its mayhem.

34thstlinef7046.jpg

Good thing I'm on ohio and will never see any of them with the skinny jeans and crew on
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom