Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by krs1demian

anything for those of us trying to cop on NDC?

Get Your Trigger Finger Ready For That Refresh Button!
laugh.gif

Things Will Get Ugly Come The End Of Tomorrow
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
...the foolery nyc dudes commit....for a shoe...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i've said it once in this thread and ill say it again.  people lining up for foams is just ridiculous.  its a great shoe but damn.  the hype those eggplants created it just insane
smh.gif

got shoes wrote:
krs1demian wrote:

i think everybody will try.
Damn i hope not. I need a chance....
Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by krs1demian

they will be up at 1:11 AM
because 1 =/= 1 cent =/= Penny.... 
^^ for real? you think that they will do it like that??

now that sneaker_st came through, i am no longer in need of this thread
im gonna miss all the laughs though

Originally Posted by dexion

Guys check your footlockers. I called 3 stores today and out of all three one of them said they will be carrying them tomorrow and will be opening at normal time. I don't think foamposites will be as big here in Tri-State as they are in DMV so the footlockers are opening normally tomorrow. Finishline is going to do midnight opening on AJ2010 tho
eyes.gif

Keep checking and be vigilant guys its a sloppy release but there will be some foamposite copper's out tomorrow just depends on weather you'll get em or not.

thats not da case...we've just been spoon fed these for years, so its basically cop on site status for da general consumer.....foams never had release dates before.

also anyone have the link? what about for the non flash site? i've never tried copping kicks like THISSS on NDC so i am kind of ignorant of the procedure...

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

Coppers>Jams..... Now if we were talkin bout the concords (og or DMP) then that would be a good debate

Foams > Jordans... 
real talk
pimp.gif

Yeah I'll take some Penny Foams over most Jordans excluding a select few

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

Coppers>Jams..... Now if we were talkin bout the concords (og or DMP) then that would be a good debate
Co-sign on that one homie...A GREAT DEBATE!!!!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Fooaction at the Florida mall is completely out of these shoes!!!!!!!!don't even bother wasting your time. They got an extremely limited amount.

lmao i was there and got me a reserve pair and my girl got a reserve pair for 2morrow morning.... the manager was greazy thou by hittin +!%!@# with the take 1 name from the line take 1 phone order.... that was sum bull %@#!..... still dont care cuz mines r guarenteed..... now im off too swoosh!! 3 pairs on deck easy!!

I'm so surprised nobody has posted pics of lines/campouts. Guess it's too cold for them to take their hands out their pockets.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I'm so surprised nobody has posted pics of lines/campouts. Guess it's too cold for them to take their hands out their pockets.

Im wonderin how HOHLA is lookin like right now, I was plannin on headin out there but my job kept me late
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom