Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by daproblem53

damn i guess its too late to go to footlocker on 34th st and try to get a pair
if youre close, at least go see what its lookin like...if u really want em....

they were supposed to be gettin a lot of pairs too...

^^ when i spoke with the lady from HOHNY, she said there was no line at the time.. this was around 7:30

Meh, I never been one to wish a shoe would sell out to justify my buying them on RD.

I just think the utilitarian aspect of the shoe, not only the extreme comfort and durability, but also the wear-it-all colorway, makes these hard to pass up.

The reality is that we are still in troubling economic times and some people just may not have the money to purchase.

Originally Posted by yaw1800

^^ when i spoke with the lady from HOHNY, she said there was no line at the time.. this was around 7:30

thats because they gave out wrist bands on tuesday

heading down to 34th in like 1/2 hr i got my ticket a lil after 5 i swear if i hadn't dislocated my shoulder last nite i would've been down there a lot sooner....don't even bother w/ Footlocker on 34th it was crazy, and no tickets and no coordination in the line i'd take my chances going tomorrow around 6 to see if i luck out cuz those dudes were there since noon from wat i was told....i also got a backup on Fordham, but they don't get their pairs till mon or tuesday

if you miss out btwn tonite and tmrw don't stress mom and pops shop will be getting them next week i heard from 5 shops today that are tracking their shipments from UPS

foot action on 34th is havin '' roll call'' @ 11 to get everybody in ticket order, same as space jam release.

a lotta people with tickets dont come back, so there is good chance pairs will be left for people without a ticket.

it all boils down to how bad people really want em.

if you really really want em, a late night trip to the sneaker store wont kill you.

Originally Posted by ninob1213

^ zappos. com lol why you trying to throw cats off ?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I almost spit out my drink
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

gonna have their phones busy at 11:50pm

Zappos...? Word?

Good thing I'm a VIP @ Zappos...free overnight shipping FTW. Good looks AM87!

state her name then so we can get to googling, I have zero interest in this release, as with any Foams I did happen to notice some SERIOUS junk in the trunk so I got curious.... I even PM'ed him to keep things discretionary.

Back
Top Bottom