Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

dgoins1-lol u need to stop posting in here...cant even focus on the sneakers cuz of ur AVY!!!
eek.gif

well so far so good>>> no need to wait online fr me>>> they will be scooped tomorrow>>>> still on the fence bout doubling up.... but i think i should be good with one... barely gt a chance to wear my kicks anyway.....
time will tell.... good luck fellas

yesssss footaction and footlocker in my mall got them....and footaction has 5 pairs in my size

Man the mall by me didnt get a single pair. We have a FA, FTL, FL, Champs and hibbets and nothing.

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

dgoins1-lol u need to stop posting in here...cant even focus on the sneakers cuz of ur AVY!!!
eek.gif
hey hey, he's just keeping his word of posting 1 time per page so we can enjoy the avy
laugh.gif

my friend called the footaction again and they got 5 pair in every size....these might sit for a while...maybe even to a friends and family discount...but im not taking any chances

@deion,.. yea there givin out tickets today at 9pm, they don't want people camping out over night, and they open at 8am tomorrow, so once u have ur ticket u have ur pair on lock

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Just got to HOH Chi, and there's two people in line already, and there women

seriously? for foams tomorrow???

those ladies are regulars! They my homies peeps...and usually are first right behind Benny Blanc..

To the person that decides allocation on Copper foams to House Of Hoops Chicago i have 4 words for you****YOUASSHOLE!

Originally Posted by deesnake003

are these sopposed to be on swoosh ?? bc i think ima snatch a couple more up =)

^^ I hope so.. But I believe Posites aren't discounted even for workers. The Garnett Flightposites are up, but for retail $180..
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jordman23

^^ I hope so.. But I believe Posites aren't discounted even for workers. The Garnett Flightposites are up, but for retail $180..
mad.gif

It has been confirmed that there will not be a Swoosh discount for these.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by Jordman23

mad.gif

It has been confirmed that there will not be a Swoosh discount for these.
^^^^
GUARANTEED these won't be discounted...Limited releases like these typically don't get the Swoosh break!  Just look at the recent ASG Kobes/'Brons and MS AJ VI's...ALL RETAIL ON SWOOSH...

Back
Top Bottom