Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Well it looks like I won't be able to get these anytime soon, but it's cool that these Footlockers are getting so many pairs...gives other people a chance to get their hands on them.

NTNY gave away 75 wristbands at 1pm... I got number 65.... they suppose to be giving out another 75 at I think at like 6pm... they take ur phone number and name so I guess they'll call you to remind you to come.. They told me when u come at saturday 630 am they will call u in the order of ur number to get your pair.. I have no idea what they doin when it comes to sizes..

Seems like all the mom and pop spots are going to be getting there shipment after the official release. I spoke to 3 of my spots and they said they had no clue on when they were getting shipments. I may take the ride to Jersey Gardens. Better to wait indoors than stand on line in the cold.

So are these going to be in stores like 2 weeks after RD because I dont want to see everybody gettin these shoes especially the random schmoes that didnt even know they was coming out and they got their taxes

@spoiledfeet I am double checking but FL @ Easton Town Center was supposed to get 60 pair before all this hoopla over the release date started. I have a text in to the manager to confirm if they are still getting them and how many.

NY goin in right now

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn niketown given wristbands out...

same thing i said. NTSF better not pull a fast one
frown.gif

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by got shoes

NY goin in right now

frown.gif

better see if they already did
nerd.gif

my boy works at NTNY - he said 500 wristbands are being given out before saturday release

NY goin in right now

frown.gif

nerd.gif
Naw, i don't think so my boy is at work right now and he would of gave me the heads up. But i'm still kinda nervous
ohwell.gif

NY goin in right now

frown.gif

nerd.gif
Naw, i don't think so my boy is at work right now and he would of gave me the heads up. But i'm still kinda nervous
ohwell.gif
NTSF will probably do a raffle. Show up before 7 and try your luck

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

NY goin in right now

frown.gif

nerd.gif

my boy works at NTNY - he said 500 wristbands are being given out before saturday release

that sounds about right i just got off the phone w/ my NTNY connects aswell...confirmed! i'm flying over there 6 when i get outta work

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

NY goin in right now

frown.gif

nerd.gif

that sounds about right i just got off the phone w/ my NTNY connects aswell...confirmed! i'm flying over there 6 when i get outta work

same here

Called DTLR Eastover in MD and was told they got a memo saying to release them Friday 13th.
laugh.gif

One can only hope.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I find it funny when people say they have to catch the train or the bus to cop shoes..Smh $200 shoes at that..Smh. Save up cop a scooter or something. Go ped something.

well if u live in new york u would understand train a train or bus is the best way to get around.... taking the train gets u anywhere faster then a car..... (for example- NYC speed limit is 30Mph) and imagine all the traffic.... and then the WORST THING ABOUT IT....... PARKING!!! trying to find parking is like trying to find the copper foams in sumones stockroom as of right now......... (but if u need to have a car in nyc ur best bet is the Smart Car..... LMAOOOO #$!! could park anywhere)

You obviously dont drive...nobody does the speed limit and you can park anywhere but midtown...you just have to look...i'd rather do that then take the public transport with the common folk
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe its just out of towners but...when I go to NY I LOVE taking the subway...besides sneaker hunting and great food, its the highlight of the trip.

this is crazy my local footactions has them in the stock room but not selling them Saturday or until Nike sends them some info.......

any footactions out there that said they ARE releasing them on saturday?

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

NTNY gave away 75 wristbands at 1pm... I got number 65.... they suppose to be giving out another 75 at I think at like 6pm... they take ur phone number and name so I guess they'll call you to remind you to come.. They told me when u come at saturday 630 am they will call u in the order of ur number to get your pair.. I have no idea what they doin when it comes to sizes..

Um ACTUALLY THEY DONT, I WAS THERE FOR THE SPACE JAM RELEASE, & IF THEY CALL YOUR # & YOUR NOT THERE THEN LIKE HOV SAID "ON TO THE NEXT ONE" THERES NO CALLING YOUR PHONE TO REMIND U TO COME GET YOUR PAIR, THEY TAKE YOUR NAME & NUMBER TO VERIFY IT WAS U WHO WAITED IN LINE, NOT AN IMPOSTER POSING AS U....IM # 50 & ANYONE WHO FEELS THEY MAY NOT HAVE A CHANCE @ GETTING A PAIR DONT FEEL BAD CUZ 1/3 OF THE LINE WONT SHOW, TRUST ME @ THE SPACE JAM RELEASE THERE WERE  70 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME 45 SHOWED UP, GUESS 7AM IS LIL TO EARLY FOR SOME LOL

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

NY goin in right now

frown.gif

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
NTSF will probably do a raffle. Show up before 7 and try your luck

I know they will do one

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

this is crazy my local footactions has them in the stock room but not selling them Saturday or until Nike sends them some info.......

any footactions out there that said they ARE releasing them on saturday?

YO why have they been ignoring you you need to demand they sell them on saturday
skahn1.gif

Back
Top Bottom