Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by RichYung87

IM JUST HAPPY THAT AFTER SATURDAY, THIS THREAD CAN FINALLY BE BURIED............LOL

but i love this thread
frown.gif

VIVA LAS FOAMPOSITE THREAD
pimp.gif

any word from sneaker st?

im tryin to cop a preorder sz9.5 i just moved to ATL and dont know much about the hot spots up here

Midinight release for my spot. There is going to be xtra people there cuz of the 2010's and the Silver 1's

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by got shoes

Midinight release for my spot. There is going to be xtra people there cuz of the 2010's and the Silver 1's
beast crossing
Are you referrring to me as a beast
frown.gif
? LOL. I could ask my boy to hold them, but NTSF might pull some lame !@%+

finally ... the countdown continues ...... Gonna work my magic or my money tomorrow and see if I can't bring these home.

lacelocked has these for 275 shipped. thats only like 55 over retail. i have not pulled the trigger. do yall think the stores that got the motorsports will get these coppers. i know hoh will have them but a footaction cop is alot easier in houston.

Originally Posted by riddla713

lacelocked has these for 275 shipped. thats only like 55 over retail. i have not pulled the trigger. do yall think the stores that got the motorsports will get these coppers. i know hoh will have them but a footaction cop is alot easier in houston.
lacelocked is good peoples

DOOOOOO IT!

Originally Posted by superfly

^^^talking bout the shoes being released again on the 13th

I think he knows.....
laugh.gif

Lacelocked is legit...ordered from them before, but their prices are a bit high.

I just ordered their last pair of the eggplants for the same price(275)...over retail but im good
pimp.gif

anyone know if u can return shoes to Finishline after 6 months if the shoes are DS and u have a receipt ? thanks.

@dakid2301 - I called like 3 of my spots (2 in Orlando and 1 in Tampa) and they are all saying that the release is still suspended.... So idk if we gettin em or not.... I'll call a few more spots tomorrow and let u know if anything comes up different....

Man, why is ntsf doing a midnight release?

I didn't want to stay after work in the city. Cause the last bart is at 12:!%$.

I guess ima have to sleep over a friends or somn.

Back
Top Bottom