Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I hope that rumor killed off or at least blinded some random schmoes from camping out at security mall on the 13th

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

This just in from Nike:

Putting the rumor to rest...Copper Foamposites will be releasing saturday February 13th @ 7am. Wristbands will be distributed on Tuesday February 9th @ 1pm and pending availability again @ 8pm. Limit one per customer... The Jordan 2010 and Jordan I Silver Anniversary will also be releasing. See post below for launch ev...ent details... For further questions please call the store at 212-891-6453

what store did you hear that from? does that mean that ALL stores are doing wristbands?

Originally Posted by krs1demian

This just in from Nike:

Putting the rumor to rest...Copper Foamposites will be releasing saturday February 13th @ 7am. Wristbands will be distributed on Tuesday February 9th @ 1pm and pending availability again @ 8pm. Limit one per customer... The Jordan 2010 and Jordan I Silver Anniversary will also be releasing. See post below for launch ev...ent details... For further questions please call the store at 212-891-6453

what store did you hear that from? does that mean that ALL stores are doing wristbands?
the info is on niketown new york facebook page 

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Nah I aint take no L my G we in a different tax bracket wut u call money I spen more in taxes my niggs ill just cop more pairs sat if I feel like ya mean I'm happy for yall I got my pair now its on to da next oone n extra dollars aint nuttin to me

thats great and i'm happy for you, but if your doe is so long, why didn't you have these a month ago?  I mean if i was in one of those upper brackets, i wouldn't wait for anything other than an additional pair

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by krs1demian

This just in from Nike:

the info is on niketown new york facebook page 
ok. Im assuming that champs/footlocker/finishline won't being doing this in Spokane, Wa lol. Damn I hate being out here in the middle of no where

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Dropped like 340 thou bigj couldn't take da wait anymore
http://nicekicks.com/2010...-foamposite-release-set/

24dorux.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2dkfjf7.gif
this sequence of gif executions got me weak
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I would like to know where these are going to release online for retail? I live in Tampa Florida so there is no NIKETOWN or SHOESTORE getting these! I dont feel like playing a arm and a leg my and my brother can stay up until midnight or whenever. Please let me know if anywhere online will be selling these for retail and what time ? Thanks

Hey if anyone in here is from Spokane, Wa and has any info on these I would really appreciate the heads up. I have been calling everywhere and I got nothing....

okay... so the plan is go 2 niketown tomrrow nd get a wristband 4 wat exactly?
to guarantee my pair?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just waiting for that e-mail from Sneaker St. Hopefully he is getting his shipment in like tomorrow.

Umm sylvester mcgrizzly or wuteva u callin yaself now in days I don't know about a month but I couldve had these 2weeks ago but was thinkin they was gonna drop anyway but copped dem today cuz I got impatient n my money aint long that was a joke but its long no month n money is nothin to me I'm debatin on coppin 2 more pairs friday

Back
Top Bottom