Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

laugh.gif
 I'll post the PM I got also:
"u want a piece of me too follower i see your &*%^$#%^#@! cant lay off either bunch of &*% broads on niketalk did i hurt your feelings you sensitive female get the ^&%$ out of here i be in philly alot dont let me see you on the streets or its a wrap for you ill have u butt naked tied up to a pole with a sign that says niketalks number one H0"

This had me cracking up. I told him I'll be at UBIQ on saturday, bet he won't show 
roll.gif

Word dude kept PMing me too telling me that they're getting some other release that was coming up....

But really...PMing people now? For what?

Just ignore this guy....

Originally Posted by Rapido27

laugh.gif
"u want a piece of me too follower i see your &*%^$#%^#@! cant lay off either bunch of &*% broads on niketalk did i hurt your feelings you sensitive female get the ^&%$ out of here i be in philly alot dont let me see you on the streets or its a wrap for you ill have u butt naked tied up to a pole with a sign that says niketalks number one H0"

This had me cracking up. I told him I'll be at UBIQ on saturday, bet he won't show 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Word dude kept PMing me too telling me that they're getting some other release that was coming up....

But really...PMing people now? For what?

Just ignore this guy....

Word dudes a Lame
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
You know that saying... "Even bad press is good press"... yea that definitely doesn't apply here.  

it doesnt add up......why would they push back the coppers when theres like only 5 HOH's in the country? So what if they release those that Allstar/superbowl/blah blah blah event kicks...it doesnt make sense

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Damn all that PMin .... Don't u have some USED towels to fold ?? LOL

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

damm yo, oh well polo is on sale now any way bout to snatch a few more shirts, i hope everything works
out and the delay wont be long

^Homeboy Is Definitely Kicked Back, Coppers Up On His Desk, Chuckling At All The FOOLS Who Spoke Too Soon And Gave Homeboy Lip
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Hope ol' dude who spent $330 on these to get them xtra early doesn't get the last laugh.
grin.gif

he won't. I'll wait till Xmas before I drop $330 on these.

smfh...

what about a thurs release??? what if nike pulls some slick %$#* and just releases them tomorrow and lets us kno the date is tomorrow.

:think:

what if nike just ships them out and lets stores release when they want like last year kinda....

:smh

nike is pissing me off..

what about the people who requested day offs from work... smh..

I wanna know what other stock rooms these are sitting in, other than HOH london (sorry for the caps before 
laugh.gif
)

might have to pull a
foot-locker-atlanta-12-23-09-burglarized-1-600x340.jpg

Air-Jordan-Space-Jam-Release.jpg

Back
Top Bottom