Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

im very happy i decided to missout on the "PEARLS" lol anyway, how are the pearl owners feeling now that these will be releasing?/

Originally Posted by hotbutter

im very happy i decided to missout on the "PEARLS" lol anyway, how are the pearl owners feeling now that these will be releasing?/

I don't own a pair, but I would guess they feel just as good as they did when they got them. No one expected that to be the last of the foams (it was a proanyway not foam ones), in fact most thought we would get another similar eggplant release (obviously with a new color but similar in release numbers nike hasbeen limiting stuff to make sure it sells out now it seems). I still am trying to get a pair of pearls at a decent price so if anyone who owns them isdisappointed pm me if you are sz 11-12.

do you just talk to talk, why would they feel anyway, those are pros, these are 1s...two difft colorways, theyre happy to get more foams with icy bottoms as weall are

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

do you just talk to talk, why would they feel anyway, those are pros, these are 1s...two difft colorways, theyre happy to get more foams with icy bottoms as we all are
QFT! (ignore the sig sorry)

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

do you just talk to talk, why would they feel anyway, those are pros, these are 1s...two difft colorways, theyre happy to get more foams with icy bottoms as we all are
im thinking he's trying to get to that magic 300 post number....
nerd.gif

but yea, i have 2 pairs of HoH pearls and I could care less that the copper colorway is dropping. Its 2 different colors so its like saying "I wonder howthe eggplant foam owners feel"
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
what the hell are u talkin about?

Nike need to drop that Royal One real quick immediately after these coppers come out. Or maybe hit us with the white (pearl) as a follow-up

dammit, just when I thought I was going to save money. Must cop for me if I can get my hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by penny4president

^just another with something to sell tryna get to that 300 post count, and nonsense is most of it...

This guy
smh.gif
.....he already knows what's up
devil.gif
!!!

Originally Posted by crown prince

^just another with something to sell tryna get to that 300 post count, and nonsense is most of it...

This guy
smh.gif
devil.gif
!!!
haha, I guess I'm doing that to?
tongue.gif

didnt look all thru the 18 pages but is there a retail price on these yet?

Originally Posted by skep

didnt look all thru the 18 pages but is there a retail price on these yet?
I think it should be like the eggplants...Probably $200.00

fire and usually they cost $200 when they come out then after that prices are gonna be crazy

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

nah royals can wait. but the pearl ones need to drop ASAP
if they drop the pearls i will go crazy and cop 10x
pimp.gif
beentrying to find a pair since like forever

^you know they're gonna drop. It's all a matter of when. Now if the royals do drop again, I wanna know way ahead of time so I can rock the hell out ofmine first. lol

Originally Posted by crown prince

This guy
smh.gif
devil.gif
!!!

DID EVERYONE MEET MY SON, SAY HELLO TO MY DARLING LITTLE SON!

Back
Top Bottom