Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

It can't be because of the 2010's, I refuse to believe foams buyers would buy the Jordan Glory Holes.

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

Originally Posted by kickz4show

exactly what Nike wants is happening....
PlanetHype.gif

yup

Originally Posted by ajbishop

happy.gif
happy.gif
dgoins1 wrote:

Originally Posted by VAHustler

from sneakernews
premiumpetespacejamfoamposite.jpg

i know this is copper thread, but since they getting pushed back we need to hype this photoshop to become a reality also ASAP!!!!

I just looked at those same pics liked this one too

kryptonate-foamposite.jpg

Could also be called lemon/lime jello Sprite foamposites.
happy.gif

*Fixed

And those SJ PSes would be purchased w/o hesitation

Like a few others have said, these have been delayed because of a "contract dispute with Penny."

Basically, he's demanding more $$$.

There's no latency period for hype.

They can push these joints back til the summer and dude's would be still beast.

I'm so glad I didn't pull the trigger on Sneaker_St or Shoetrends.

Originally Posted by stand4something

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by stand4something

NIke does not want to give this clown more money just off strength that the !%*!$ BARELY brings money in lol, so how they gonna extend a contract for ONE effin shoe? penny is a joke, all his shoes this past year have sat on shelves (excluding the royal 1/2 cents) the atlantic colorway was just restocked in certain spots and they were supposed to be sooo limited..

so until, Nike and penny reach an agreement these will not be dropping..

it has nothing to do with a snow storm or anything else..
21e15de8345a20a84ab020880ea1c2f906bada0.gif

penny I-IV in orlando colors sell each and every time....and even when they DO go on sale spend on sale money on some pennys then anything else...problem is NIKE over

saturated da penny II's in black and royal hence why some are in outlets, but believe you me when they were in NYC they were on everyone's feet.
i didnt say at all, i said barely, nike wants release day sales, even when they do sell, the restock shipments and they sit, only penny that will ever sell out even if they drop twice a year is royal foam 1's, everything else sits on shelves for months, im in NYC and i can still find penny 2's and 3's for 50% off...
grin.gif

u live in da boondocks in queens...cuz as soon as a pair of pennys go on sale and hit 99 in da streets they gone...da penny III's were cleaned out as soon as footlocker had a F&F or a

EA sale, most people are froogle when it comes to everything that isn't jordans and even thats going on now......if you look at da other colors of da penny II's like da miami heat

colorway, they went on sale and now they gone...only place i see em is on ebay for retail.

i mean you need not look further then da outlet thread for these froogle cats THIRST for pennys and just camp out on that thread for em to drop at a good price to get em.

bottomline is da penny line has NEVER been a single day sell out shoe..its da type of line that'll sell at a slower but steadier pace..after alwhile you think you'll get em sleeping

on em and they'll be gone before you know it.

i called house of hoops they said they werent available yet, i was feeling a little funny and felt like just showing up anyway but didnt, if i found out they really were at the hoh in harlem im gonna be tight..

Ninjahood you a smart guy but please lose the word "da" its not that hard type "the". I can't be the only one who cringes while reading your posts flooded with them

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i called house of hoops they said they werent available yet, i was feeling a little funny and felt like just showing up anyway but didnt, if i found out they really were at the hoh in harlem im gonna be tight..

word HOH always act shady with releases

March huh ? Cool with me. I'm more concerened about these eggs. Not gonna be as easy this time around. I'm gonna laugh when JB finally realizes this 2010 is straight garbage. Back to the drawing board. JB need to take it back to the late 80's to mid 90's designing and quit tryin to make that futuristic hole and heel $&@%.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by undefeated23

im pretty sure they got delayed cause of them aj2010
We still got a week till feb 13th. I aint tripping
pretty much

they dont want a "conflict" issue is it doesnt matter cause no one is buyin those 2010s..
I might
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
your the reason JB puts on crap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Because I'm on the design team?
so ur n the design team yet u need to preorder foams?
ohwell.gif

i hope ur playing

picard_facepalm.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by button999

It can't be because of the 2010's, I refuse to believe foams buyers would buy the Jordan Glory Holes.

what i can't understand is why the constant bashing about the pre-order sites now that the release is delayed? push backed or not, when all the stores start getting them....so will the legit sites that had pre-orders. these sites are all getting direct shipments, so when a mom n pop gets'em....chances are good that the sites will get them at the same time,or within 48-72 hours.

it's not like they are waiting for other stores to get their shipments so they can go buy 'em all out and then ship them out to the buyers....word to nosneaker's towels.

Back
Top Bottom