Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Man came to the copper thread and got a history lesson lol j/k
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Ok can someone name the stores getting them in sacramento

like footlcoker footaction, champs, finishline????? what stores are getting them?

def. need this info, only heard shieks and idk if they'll even be releasing them the 13th.  only trying to get 1 size 9.5, if anyone can help...

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Originally Posted by pay jape

solezprogression: any idea when you will be shipping your orders?

I asked the same question a few days ago...didnt get a reply & im startin to get worried

^^If you emailed me I emailed you back.  If you asked me a question here in the forum there's a good chance I didn't see it.

Shoes will be shipped on the 13th.  I generally only get Jordan releases early.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Originally Posted by pay jape

solezprogression: any idea when you will be shipping your orders?

I asked the same question a few days ago...didnt get a reply & im startin to get worried

^^If you emailed me I emailed you back.  If you asked me a question here in the forum there's a good chance I didn't see it.

Shoes will be shipped on the 13th.  I generally only get Jordan releases early.

I kno dude, Im confident in you solez, Im not actually going out 2 get the sneaks im having them delivered to me(No fun in that)...So i need some type of self controversy to hold me off until then 
laugh.gif

so true bigj but nike isnt gonna have any new stuff to steal from bp. it sucks but its a good look for bp. about time someone peeps his talent

Originally Posted by NycPosite

so true bigj but nike isnt gonna have any new stuff to steal from bp. it sucks but its a good look for bp. about time someone peeps his talent
what u talking bout willis?

i think they sniped a few more of his ideas and if the reds drop, add that to the list.
but im not 100% on which other shoes were BP inspired
laugh.gif

anybody got pics of his old work....i seen 2 of his foams

Back
Top Bottom