Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

as i keep looking at the color, they become less and less appealing...pop champagne foam pro> these
feel the same exact way..
grin.gif

but i agree
HoH Champanges over these dirty coppers..

Great Bday Present for me, I cant w8! Im gonna wear these with my Penny USA Jersey and a Gold Medal around my neck...haha

when u guys think samples will surface....?? They gotta go into production soon.....right....??

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

when u guys think samples will surface....?? They gotta go into production soon.....right....??
samples can show up at any moment or not at all... correct me if im wrong but the black/red colorway didnt really have many pics before itdropped... and the cactus samples were not the same as production... and the HoH royals didnt have any pics til the last minute

Originally Posted by bigj505

samples can show up at any moment or not at all... correct me if im wrong but the black/red colorway didnt really have many pics before it dropped... and the cactus samples were not the same as production... and the HoH royals didnt have any pics til the last minute

Same with HOH Pearls and HOH Dark Army's. We didn't see pics for a while, but Eggplants showed up a year in advance and these are supposed to be asimilar release to that

if these are legit....
and if they ever came out with BPs rendering...
copped x3 on each...easy

i agree that the shiny penny looks way better than the dirty copper penny. same line of thinking applies to foams.

Originally Posted by bigj505

samples can show up at any moment or not at all... correct me if im wrong but the black/red colorway didnt really have many pics before it dropped... and the cactus samples were not the same as production... and the HoH royals didnt have any pics til the last minute

yeah eggplant samples popped up immediately. It seems like for HOH or limited shoes theres no samples out till right before they drop.....but GR shoes havepics almost 9 months before release.....just have to wait and see i guess......
eyes.gif

I'm up on these for a lot of reasons, like I mention to my fellas it's easy to say you won't wear em until you see them, I got these being the bestlooking Cw behind the royal 1s and the eggplants...we shall see though...they are already in the budget for 2010 and here in DC these will be big

Back
Top Bottom