Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Nike should make the metallic red's HOH only, if they do drop.
why because you live near one ?
smh.gif

HOH is garbage I'm boycotting I will never shop there ..... huh? HOH Cleveland coming ? ....... I love HOH!!!!

Damn dude's
laugh.gif
, I was just stating my opinion. I like limitedshoe's and HOH hasn't had a decent drop in a long while. Metallic Red Foam's would fill that void, I'm just saying. And yeah, I live not toofar from HOH Chi, so it wouldn't be that hard of a cop. Probably just a long wait.
Plus I would get my pair for free if I copped 1-2 pairs for resale.

Damn dude's
laugh.gif
, I was just stating my opinion. I like limited shoe's and HOH hasn't had a decent drop in a long while. Metallic Red Foam's would fill that void, I'm just saying. And yeah, I live not too far from HOH Chi, so it wouldn't be that hard of a cop. Probably just a long wait.
Plus I would get my pair for free if I copped 1-2 pairs for resale.
cant blame ur honesty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Saw these on iss:
I believe that pic is a PS, I think I recall someone saying that in another thread.
yea its just a pic of the royals PSed red
tired.gif

can we stay on topic this is the copper thread people
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Saw these on iss:
I believe that pic is a PS, I think I recall someone saying that in another thread.
yea its just a pic of the royals PSed red
tired.gif

can we stay on topic this is the copper thread people
grin.gif
cosign stick to the coppers new pics etc...

I'm passing on the copper joints, for some eggplants. Just a better looking colorway, plus the prices are getting more reasonable...

Saw these on iss:

a2rmo0.jpg

smokin.gif
how old is that pic really?
smh.gif

crude photos of my fitted...excuse the horrid sk quality, yall get the drift tho....luckily i got my hands on hoh royals last yr off the bay...doesnt reallymatter tho i probably wont scoop another pair of purp foams especially since i haven't worn my pair yet...

14qohh.jpg

2d6sll5.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

My dude Fresh just likes to have kicks that next to no one else has....

lol. something like that... i liked those kryptonates skyposite.. and X MAS lebrons.. but after seeing some people from around my way with them on and

seeing them in every foot locker and foot action, it takes away some appeal from the shoe.. its not that i dont like having kix likes no one else has, itjust annoying

seeing everyone with the same shoe you have on and them sitting in the store that makes it less appealing

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol. something like that... i liked those kryptonates skyposite.. and X MAS lebrons.. but after seeing some people from around my way with them on and

seeing them in every foot locker and foot action, it takes away some appeal from the shoe.. its not that i dont like having kix likes no one else has, it just annoying

seeing everyone with the same shoe you have on and them sitting in the store that makes it less appealing

i feel you on that. i'm the same way, but damn HOH is not convenient for everyone. They really had hurt my feelings with the Army Foams and the KobeFinals. A 6 hour drive to LA is not going to happen for me

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

seeing them in every foot locker and foot action, it takes away some appeal from the shoe.. its not that i dont like having kix likes no one else has, it just annoying

i used to be the same way...i understand preference but you kno just as well as i do hoh isn't as exclusive as it used to be a couple yrs ago...honestlyits just another footlocker nowadays...nothing special at all about it...wanna be exclusive? i don't like wearing the same joints everyone else has so iwill rock my joints when everyone elses are burnt to a crisp...

Back
Top Bottom