Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

just picked up my shirt from nike sneaker preorder here i come
pimp.gif
, but soles do u know when u gonna start shipping the foams out?

Probably ship on the 12th or 13th unless my shipment comes in early. Hard to tell right now.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

FOR ANYBODY THATS WANTS THE CREW AND SHIRT NIKE HAS THEM I JUST ORDERED BOTH YOU HAVE TO PHONE ORDER WITH THEM 8008066453 CREW PRODUCT# 395006-010 AND SHIRT 395007-010
pimp.gif
crew is 60.00 and shirt is 28.00

good lookin out! just copped my size
smokin.gif

^ yeah me too. i just copped the sweatshirt and the t shirt from ndc. i just called and gave them the style numbers and the rep was able to find both of themand i placed the order. he also said the copper foamposites are a gr and should be widely available on ndc and in major chain store retailers like ftl, fa.chmps, etc.

Even if they're on NDC that doesn't gurantee an easy cop...not sure if you guys remember the Purple foams on NDC. Hit like 12noon and no one expectedit...a lot of salty dudes because they missed out.

Originally Posted by ishmedude

60 bucks for that?? It looks like it came from a walmart...lol

walmart crewnecks are appreciated over here...except the black ones that look faded
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They run big so those of you that ordered a X, prepare to be disappointed when it doesn't fit you. I'm 6'1 and a Large is perfect.

Those crewnecks aren't thin at all. The quality is VERY high. You do get what you pay for with Nike crews.

^^^ not concerned at all. I'm 6'2 an I got XL's so I'm good. Same with shoes. I never listen to the "go a size up" guys. 18 years ofsneakers haven't gone wrong yet.

Thats a
pimp.gif
crewneck but I don't know about it for $60. I already have something against buying "matching" sweaters.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

^^^ not concerned at all. I'm 6'2 an I got XL's so I'm good. Same with shoes. I never listen to the "go a size up" guys. 18 years of sneakers haven't gone wrong yet.
word, every shoes dudes be like go .5 size down, 1 size up, 2 to the left, 3 back..... $!#@ all, all my shoes size 12, if i cant get a size 12 idont get it, no thirst here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$60 for a plain crew neck sweatshirt, after already dropping $230 on the shoes...no thanks.

jeans, white tee, new era.

^ thats why i am not sweating the fact that i pre ordered my sz 11.5, cant wait these shoes are very unique.

Back
Top Bottom