Copped a PS3 yeaa boiii - please recommend games

Went out yesterday and got a ps3. I didn't get any games/extra controllers for it yet because I dont want to play it until im finished my exams
grin.gif
. It was a bit of an impulse buy, i thought about getting one but i just saw themthere and knew they would probably become scarce come christmas so i thought id get it now. So now i just gotta get some games for it. Definetly Little BigPlanet and CoD5 but im open to recommendations.

I heard there are some deals going on where you can get games and/or movies with a PS3. Maybe someone knows what I'm talking about but you should look intothat.

the bundle for the christmas break is only a free voucher for pain from the playstation store and a blu ray movie.

COD5 is not that good. Im not a fan of it.
Little Big Planet is fun with more than one player. I own it.

Copped way too early. Definitely take that back and wait till the deals are available. They aren't going to be that scarce considering they have beenavailable for a couple of years and not that many parents are going to be spending $400-500 for a video game/entertainment system for their children this yearbecause of the economy.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

PS3 for me soon bo...

I'm still XBOX 360 tho damn RRoD

go on craigslist DC and get somebody in the area to repair the xbox, they usually charge 30-40 bucks, i got mine fixed, and my homie flashed it so i can playburnt games, 20 dollars for 10 games FTW
pimp.gif

cool...I am really enjoying mine...a lot of great exclusives are now out for it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Just makes sure ya'll keep that fan clean

Can you please explain? I only use my ps3 for blu-ray purposes. Play NBA 2k9 once in a while.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

PS3 for me soon bo...

I'm still XBOX 360 tho damn RRoD

go on craigslist DC and get somebody in the area to repair the xbox, they usually charge 30-40 bucks, i got mine fixed, and my homie flashed it so i can play burnt games, 20 dollars for 10 games FTW
pimp.gif

You know you can get your console banned from Xbox Live for that right?

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Just makes sure ya'll keep that fan clean

Can you please explain? I only use my ps3 for blu-ray purposes. Play NBA 2k9 once in a while.

Just keep the vents clean. I grab my vacuum and vacuum the vents every couple months.

So many games are going multi-platform now, it almost doesn't matter if you get a PS3 or an X-Box.

PS3 exclusives to look at... Valkyria Chronicles, Little Big Planet (if you like playing childrens games
eyes.gif
), MGS4, Gran Tourismo Prologue, Socom: Confrontation.

2009.... Killzone 2, White Knight Chronicles, God of War 3
pimp.gif

Can someone answer this question for me?

Does PSN notify you when someone on your friend's list comes online?
(similar to what XBL does)

how much did u get it for? i'm hoping to get the 199 deal off amazon. i'd love to cop one, but its just a little outta my price range. 399 + tax FTL.

btw, can someone school me on the gb's of the ps3? would u recommend 40 or 60 gbs...... and ps3 online is free right?

Take it back and go cop Friday...mad deals. You ain't heard of Black Friday son?

COD, GTA and MGS4

all the games u need that's like 500 hours of playing time minimum right there. lol

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

how much did u get it for? i'm hoping to get the 199 deal off amazon. i'd love to cop one, but its just a little outta my price range. 399 + tax FTL.

btw, can someone school me on the gb's of the ps3? would u recommend 40 or 60 gbs...... and ps3 online is free right?

I think they stopped making the 60gb. It was the original model with some more features that were subsequently stripped out of the newer 80 and 40gb versions.

and online PS3 play is free but it doesn't have the speed, uptime or features of xbox live, basically you get what you pay for

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Can someone answer this question for me?

Does PSN notify you when someone on your friend's list comes online?
(similar to what XBL does)
Yes it does. You get a screen on the top right corner that says which friend came online/signed off

and to the OP get....
Metal Gear Solid 4,

any sports game you want of coarse,

Call Of Duty 5(don't listen to these dudes , the game is real good),

Socom,

Little big planet if you like kid games

Fallout 3 (RPG)

and next year we got God of War 3 and Killzone.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom