COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by trhee

What did she do?

The cop was trying to arrest someone next to her and she kept pulling him off them and pulling/pushing his arm.  Finally the copped smacked her out of the way (to this point neither of them were even paying her any attention) then she punched the cop in the face and he flipped and snuffed her.  The cop then dragged her to the ground and arrested HER.

I think we all know first and foremost that interfering with an arrest is illegal.  You can't even put your hands on a cop unless they let you, so the fact that the girl got away with what she was doing for so long is a testament to that officer's patience.  But then punching him in the face?!  Regardless of how we feel about physicality towards women, the girl was in the wrong and out of line.  And if she was a larger less attractive woman or a man we wouldn't even be debating if the cop was justified in responding.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

What did she do?

The cop was trying to arrest someone next to her and she kept pulling him off them and pulling/pushing his arm.  Finally the copped smacked her out of the way (to this point neither of them were even paying her any attention) then she punched the cop in the face and he flipped and snuffed her.  The cop then dragged her to the ground and arrested HER.

I think we all know first and foremost that interfering with an arrest is illegal.  You can't even put your hands on a cop unless they let you, so the fact that the girl got away with what she was doing for so long is a testament to that officer's patience.  But then punching him in the face?!  Regardless of how we feel about physicality towards women, the girl was in the wrong and out of line.  And if she was a larger less attractive woman or a man we wouldn't even be debating if the cop was justified in responding.
Yeah she was definitely in the wrong but yo dude straight stuck her in the face 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

What did she do?

Yeah she was definitely in the wrong but yo dude straight stuck her in the face 
roll.gif

There's a state(s) where police departments are lobbying to make illegal to record police civilian interaction in any shape form or fashion...

There's a state(s) where police departments are lobbying to make illegal to record police civilian interaction in any shape form or fashion...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
No double standards now, huh? Woman got what she deserved, though.

This reminds me of the story about that chick trying to fight a dude over a parking space and got rocked into a coma.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
No double standards now, huh? Woman got what she deserved, though.

This reminds me of the story about that chick trying to fight a dude over a parking space and got rocked into a coma.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Surprised his gun didn't "accidentally" go off....wait no I'm not

that's what i'm saying, if i were my black *** the burners would have been drawn early. This thread is proof that people just hate cops regardless of color.

she was clearly drunk and resisting arrest. that "touch" could've easily been a move to reach or grab his gun, the cop was w/in his right to quickly and decidedly end the situation. yea, had she been a guy i suspect less ppl would be claiming brutality. If women want equal rights and treatment, well here it is.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Surprised his gun didn't "accidentally" go off....wait no I'm not

that's what i'm saying, if i were my black *** the burners would have been drawn early. This thread is proof that people just hate cops regardless of color.

she was clearly drunk and resisting arrest. that "touch" could've easily been a move to reach or grab his gun, the cop was w/in his right to quickly and decidedly end the situation. yea, had she been a guy i suspect less ppl would be claiming brutality. If women want equal rights and treatment, well here it is.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

What did she do?

If you watch the beginning of the vid she was grabbing, touching, pushing the cop while he was trying to arrest her friend. The cop pimp smacked her to stop it and she started swinging.
laugh.gif

she about that life
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

What did she do?

If you watch the beginning of the vid she was grabbing, touching, pushing the cop while he was trying to arrest her friend. The cop pimp smacked her to stop it and she started swinging.
laugh.gif

she about that life
roll.gif

i like how the bald cop distracted her for a second and the other cop saw an opening and landed that straight right.
it took the two of them to take her down too.  girl is tough and took that punch pretty well.

i like how the bald cop distracted her for a second and the other cop saw an opening and landed that straight right.
it took the two of them to take her down too.  girl is tough and took that punch pretty well.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif
you gotta be kidding me

who guards the guardians?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif
you gotta be kidding me

who guards the guardians?

Don't you watch cops?
laugh.gif
I see plenty o white wimminz getting the business. They're usually fat and drunk and deserving of a knock to the head

Don't you watch cops?
laugh.gif
I see plenty o white wimminz getting the business. They're usually fat and drunk and deserving of a knock to the head

Back
Top Bottom