cop repeatedly punches woman in the head...video

no, your agenda is to use black and white arguments when life is all grey.

srs.
like how you pulled that from my sig...

You're right.

There's a perfectly justifiable reason why he beat her even after she gave up.

Let's not even throw color into this...yet

What reason would a male cop (that looks to have at least 50 lbs over the female) have to physically assault a woman as opposed to restrain her?

This.. It doesn't matter what whether she was black or white... She was a homeless bag lady with mental issues from what I've read on this... This story will never get the respect it deserves because of that... If this was a black or white lady getting pulled out of a late model Benz and beat, it'd blow up... But she's homeless, so no one cares...

(Mike Goldberg voice)...and it is alllllllllll over

But in all seriousness, what a despicable person to lay on top of a female and pummel her. No excuse.

Inb4 "we don't know what happened"

Inb4 "it didn't record everything"

Inb4 "force was justified. Just do what the cop says and you'll be fine"

Inb4 "if you're not doing anything wrong, cops won't mess with you"

So, pretty much you're inb4 @dankenstien88

Last edited:
the only thing the cop forgot to do was shoot her and claim he was reaching for his taser.
or sprinkle some crack on her.

disgusting person to keep fighting after the other person has given up.

Inb4 "we don't know what happened"

Inb4 "it didn't record everything"

Inb4 "force was justified. Just do what the cop says and you'll be fine"

Inb4 "it's all in black people's mind"

Inb4 "if you're not doing anything wrong, cops won't mess with you"

So, pretty much you're inb4 @dankenstien88

Sit down son.

no, your agenda is to use black and white arguments when life is all grey.

srs.
like how you pulled that from my sig...

You're right.

There's a perfectly justifiable reason why he beat her even after she gave up.

Man... nobody said that. Nobody in their right mind would say that. This was an obvious situation of excessive and unwarranted Police brutality.

You have to admit, your original post was loaded with implications and projections. 33/33 posts ITT and nobody has said any of those things.

Last edited:
Sit down son.
Man... nobody said that. Nobody in their right mind would say that. This was an obvious situation of excessive and unwarranted Police brutality.

You have to admit, your original post was loaded with implications and projections. 33/33 posts ITT and nobody has said any of those things.
dude said life is grey....

Meaning everyone needs to stop and look at it from another perspective.

Meaning "WHY did he beat her"

Meaning there was a justifiable reason

@dankenstein - Actually, I'm seated. Isn't this everything you were saying tho ? According to your logic, she is resisting, so her punishment is warranted. Police are disgusting.

@dankenstein - Actually, I'm seated. Isn't this everything you were saying tho ? According to your logic, she is resisting, so her punishment is warranted. Police are disgusting.

This situation and the force used in this situation is excessive far beyond the incident on the train.

Maybe she was taking pictures of him without his consent. >D :lol:
Props :lol:

This is just more evidence why I think ppl should be getting videotaped in public.

Despicable. I hesitated even coming in here cuz I know my jimmies weren't ready.

I feel like she probably spit in his face. Not that it justifies it, but that's the only reason i can think of why he would be hooking off on her like that. Haha [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Excessive force in my opinion. You already have her pinned down, there's no need to be bashing her relentlessly like that.

A lot of cops take that power to the head and start thinking they're above the law because they enforce it. Not all are like this but I've seen a lot of his type before.

Saddening :smh:

This situation and the force used in this situation is excessive far beyond the incident on the train.

Agreed. But you can't get rustled if I'm only quoting what you've said before in a similar thread. & I think we can agree that everything I quoted, you said last night.

Agreed. But you can't get rustled if I'm only quoting what you've said before in a similar thread. & I think we can agree that everything I quoted, you said last night.

:lol: nobody is rustled. Some people use their critical thinking skills and judge each individual situation for what is worth instead of grouping them all together.

We have to quit comparing legitimate situations of Police brutality like this one to situations like the one on the train if we ever expect Police and the Public to take the issue seriously.

mean.gif

People like this misrepresent police officers in the worst  realest and honest way.

the only thing the cop forgot to do was shoot her and claim he was reaching for his taser.
or sprinkle some crack on her.

disgusting person to keep fighting after the other person has given up.

I read somewhere that he's already using that excuse - she was reaching for his gun.

While he had both her arms pinned to the ground...

Like I said before there was no need - there are well known procedures in use all over the world for containing someone who may be a threat (to theirself or others) by using the appropriate level of force (often none). Tackling someone and pummelling them isn't on the list.

1. The officer's actions will be "investigated".
2. Depending on the amount of public outcry the officer will either be suspended with pay, or it will be found he acted according to police guidelines.
3. If the latter the public will show outrage.

4.They will e-protest, quote various bible verses, say things like ah this madness got to stop.....we need to turn to god and pray.
5. The LAPD/News will wait for this outrage to subside.
6. Some celebrity scandal, a wshh video, some latest fad trend phone etc... will divert the short attention span of the general public and all will be forgotten.
7. Another incident like this one occurs and we go through the same steps all over again

It's not the LAPD but the CHP - who have a slightly better track record investigating these things.

You're right though.

Back
Top Bottom