Converse Aero Jam... Will we ever get RETRO?

Think I found a pic of the white pair that's releasing next month. Found this on some French site.

Copped!

View media item 757448

http://www.sneakers.fr/selection-sneakers-approvedheat-par-footlocker

One of my all time favorites, but if this is the final product I wouldn't buy. For one the color blocking is off second the colors themselves are off from the original not to mention the missing details like the 2 on the lace cover and the hits of white and that horrible looking yellow faux react juice it just looks bad very very disappointing.

Compare those to the og way to many key elements missing

View media item 792992

Last edited:
One of my all time favorites, but if this is the final product I wouldn't buy. For one the color blocking is off second the colors themselves are off from the original not to mention the missing details like the 2 on the lace cover and the hits of white and that horrible looking yellow faux react juice it just looks bad very very disappointing.

Compare those to the og way to many key elements missing
View media item 792026

Good call on passing on these weak replicas, but what do you expect from Nike/JB?

Damn......I was looking forward to the home C'way. It's bad enough that they can't use a React juice substitute and leave off the 2 lettering. Now the colors are wrong! Probably wait for these to get marked way down before copping.

Just saw the white pair in person at City Gear. Was about to purchase but decided to check NT first, glad I did. I must say, though, they are completely off from the OGs they are decent for what they are. Well the GS size that is. Might cop a pair for my lady.

Glad to see not a lot of hype for them. LJ was one of my favorite players as a kid. lol wore that Hornets jersey every summer until I wore it out. These are off, but I think I'm going to get them any way.

Ok, I've sorta done a 180. I might have to cop the white pair even though they are off from the OG. It might be blasphemous for me to say this, but I think the retro looks better than the OG.

can't get with the super yellow heels on these.
sick.gif

^^^

Dope review. Can't wait to scoop these

Edit: Is Finishline the only store carrying these? I went to Footaction yesterday and they said they haven't received them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom