Converse Aero Jam... Will we ever get RETRO?

Up on Jimmy Jazz.

144260C_mediumblue_converse_aero_jam_sneaker_lp1.jpg

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/converse-aero-jam-sneaker/144260C?color=Medium blue

Coupon code: JJSAVEMORE

Is it any websites that still have the black/teal colorway? I looked on ebay, but they are charging 300 plus, which is crazy..

Is it any websites that still have the black/teal colorway? I looked on ebay, but they are charging 300 plus, which is crazy..
They've dried up in my area. Not sure of the websites that carried them. $300 is crazy!!! Not worth it at all.

What size are you looking for? Just found a store here with some left. May be able to help out.
and no, I don't mean help out by trying to sell em to you for over retail, like some NTers

That's crazy and the og white/purple/teals are still sitting on shelves out here.

I like these shoes I picked them up on release day with a WC reward. I figured they would be gone by now :rofl:. They really are a good shoes. Wish I could get the black ones too but there is no way I am paying over retail for them. Those prices on Ebay are because everyone bought them to resell and got stuck with them. One day they will eventually go down and if they don't I might just get a 2nd pair of these. I use to love the Hornets, LJ, Mugsy and Alonzo all were good.

I like these shoes I picked them up on release day with a WC reward. I figured they would be gone by now :rofl:. They really are a good shoes. Wish I could get the black ones too but there is no way I am paying over retail for them. Those prices on Ebay are because everyone bought them to resell and got stuck with them. One day they will eventually go down and if they don't I might just get a 2nd pair of these. I use to love the Hornets, LJ, Mugsy and Alonzo all were good.

My store got like 4/5 restocks of the hornets joints, sold out every time they came in

Finally got mines.. I must say, the quality isn't like the 04 pair.. It seems like these are softer as far as the material. These feel more comfy then the 04 pair though. The 04 pair felt like bricks on your feet. Otherwise, I'm happy with my pair..

View media item 1001463

I never got into the areojams, by 1993 LJs game had fallen off and this is reflected in his sneakerline.

I was a huge LJ fan in his rookie year he was a beast and I copped the aeroglides and went around flexin :smokin a few months later i returned the aeroglides cus they got smelly (Glue rot) and got the aerojets just as they came out. Of the two the jets were the better performer but they both had their flaws.

As the LJ series went on I lost interest and by the time he got a sig LJ shoe in 95 I had moved on to the Shawn Kemp reeboks.

I still love the design of the aeroglide but they had terrible grip and were so heavy and bulky not the best shoe to play in.

Back
Top Bottom