Connecticut Sneaker Show 5/4/14

Is anybody else going to this? My friend and I have tickets, and some of our friends have a table. Not quite sure how big this event is (considering this is Connecticut) and I'm wondering if you fellow NT'ers are going.

dont feel like driving to bridgeport since i live so close to mass.  but funk flex supposed to be there, it looks like its gonna be a good time.

My dude thought he was about to crash NT with this thread 
laugh.gif

ISS is -----------------> 

Last edited:
I had a meeting with a potential investor in my business... But I postponed it for this event.

See you there OP

Ex Navy and was stationed at the ROTTEN Groton CT sub base for a couple years. I can say my time there.....it pretty much SUCKED. I'd take a ride back up to CT(live in NJ) for a kicks show but it better be the BOMB and I don't have faith in CT providing a BOMB atmosphere.
roll.gif

Last edited:
I live in Bridgeport, but I haven't heard of the event. Might peep.
And yea, CT does suck. Been fantasizing bout moving back to NY for the last 4 years.

And Garebear, do you drive? Boston to CT is only 2 hours bro. I wouldnt say that far for an event. For school, or work, then yea

Sneaker show? LOL, these aren't 1 of 1's, hand made art. They're mass produced sweat shop sneakers

I live in Bridgeport, but I haven't heard of the event. Might peep.
And yea, CT does suck. Been fantasizing bout moving back to NY for the last 4 years.

And Garebear, do you drive? Boston to CT is only 2 hours bro. I wouldnt say that far for an event. For school, or work, then yea

I think it's being held at the Webster Bank Arena. At least, that's what I think I saw on the flyer when I went to Jimmies this past week.

Also, I'm probably in the minority--in fact, I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I would take CT over NY. As soon as my money is "right", I'm permanently heading back to CT.

Last edited:
I prefer how chill CT is, but I've never been much of an outgoing dude so I enjoy what NY has to offer in moderation. I'm cool on a sneaker show though :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom