Conley And Oden Teammates again????

Conley is not that good. I can see why Portland would want to move Outlaw though.

i hope this is just a rumor....does oden need a friend or something? the blazers are 11-6 and playing well, so why would they need to make a trade? if anythingthe blazers needs to add a veteran not another youngster..

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i hope this is just a rumor....does oden need a friend or something? the blazers are 11-6 and playing well, so why would they need to make a trade? if anything the blazers needs to add a veteran not another youngster..
thats the only reason i can see the trade being made. oden seems soft mentally. not every big man is built of stone up there. he seems like asocially awkward guy. look at him when he was injured. dude just said he stayed at his crib all day and his best friend was a dog that he just bought. he'smore of the gentle giant type.

maybe the blazers coaching staff thinks that all this talk of oden being a bust, sam bowie 2.0, made of glass, etc. may be getting to him. i wouldn't besurprised if he was having minor depression for this trade to be made, because honestly...the blazers don't need conley at all when u look at it on paper.

so it looks like they're trying to stop the problem asap instead of gambling and see it turn worse.

Edit: and if the trade really is being made to help oden mentally, then it HAS to be made now that oden is reading it in papers and hearing about it. imaginehow crappy he would feel if he hears his team is trying to acquire his best friend, only to find the talks end with nothing happening.

on another note, outlaw has tons of talent but he's the most idiotic player i've seen. dude has like 0 basketball IQ.

Outlaw for Conley? ++%@ that.
When are Blazer fans gonna realize Outlaw has reached his full potential? It's been five years already how much more time do y'all thinkhe needs? I love T Law but he is not the great player everyone out here thinks he is. I would almost rather see him with another team at this point.

Like everyone else has said Martell will be back soon and Rudy is the future so sorry but someone has to go.

cant beleive bayless is buried so deep obn that bench.

he's a talented dude he just needs some consistent burn.

that would be the dumbest trade of all time. I can't stand outlaw but why mess up our chemistry right now?

Outlaw
[table][tr][td]Season[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3p%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]08-09[/td] [td]POR[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]27.9[/td] [td]0.419[/td] [td]0.490[/td] [td]0.711[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]4.4[/td] [td]1.6[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]0.6[/td] [td]1.18[/td] [td]2.10[/td] [td]11.2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Career[/td] [td] [/td] [td]302[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]20.4[/td] [td]0.441[/td] [td]0.369[/td] [td]0.735[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td]2.4[/td] [td]3.2[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]0.6[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]0.89[/td] [td]1.80[/td] [td]8.8[/td] [/tr][/table]
Dude can leap but thats it.

Originally Posted by bballah3

They are trying to do it to make Greg feel better....the kid isnt happy.
Thats what I've been hearing. Some people just cant handle that pressure.

Oden has been injured since HS but still has had unbelievable expectations...I kinda feel bad for the kid.

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

Outlaw for Conley? ++%@ that.
When are Blazer fans gonna realize Outlaw has reached his full potential? It's been five years already how much more time do y'all think he needs? I love T Law but he is not the great player everyone out here thinks he is. I would almost rather see him with another team at this point.

Like everyone else has said Martell will be back soon and Rudy is the future so sorry but someone has to go.

Couldn't have said it better myself...Outlaw's potential is so overrated it's not even funny.

As far as Mike Conley, he may never merit the 4th overall pick but he plays well with Oden and if it makes your franchise player more comfortable in Portlandthen why not? Plus, I think Lowry is a better fit at the point in Memphis than Conley.

Back
Top Bottom