CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

I have a 24 hour membership as well as baysick and mikey. Usually play at Fullerton, puente hills, or corona sport locations. I'm down for practices there as well
TEAM 909 x Soul Assassins x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

all these places for practice are kinda far for me/Ron I would luv to say my $ straight but gas is too much I'll try my best to make it out to the Uplands, Fullertons and Coronas but I mean we got gyms near my hood too lol
I will die with no bullets in my holster

Quote:
all these places for practice are kinda far for me/Ron I would luv to say my $ straight but gas is too much I'll try my best to make it out to the Uplands, Fullertons and Coronas but I mean we got gyms near my hood too lol
RAIDER NATION

I know it's tough for all of us to make it to one spot because some of us have to drive far...if anyone can't make it, it's totally understandable. Not even an issue

Gas ain't cheap, plus I probably drive the farthest AND I drive a truck :lol:
laugh.gif
Hate it or love it...The UNDERDOG'S on top​

im down to try West Covina if faith doesn't shut us out again
I will die with no bullets in my holster

Yeah I'm going to go to the Upland gym after the Lakers game.

We can do West Covina Wednesday if everyone can make it.....

Guys I just called and they said gym has no league games on Tues/Thurs/Friday

I'm down for a Thursday run at 7.....can everyone make it?

damn, SMH at the Rockets. I'm not a Laker fan, but they should have won that game.

Battier, CLUTCH..pulled a Tim Thomas, CRAZY GAME. Shows how much I love the NBA.

RAIDER NATION

^ it's a conspiracy! :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
NT: Regulators feel they're a legitimate #2 team specially after losing by only 1 point to Franchise

We lost, we should fall.....but we weren't at full strength :wink:
wink.gif

yalls didnt fall too bad, youre still in top 3 because here is how the whole ranking works out...
if you beat the highest rank team and if you guys have the same record, you get the tiebreaker.
now obviously, if there is a better record then you its self explanatory.

now with the roster thing, airmag needs to contact me or whoever your GM is because there mightve been a misunderstanding.. he'll explain it to you guys better after it gets sorted out.
WWW.SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

As long as we can put 5 on the court, I don't care who plays

Back
Top Bottom