CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

check your yuku account, when i click your profile, it goes straight to your yuku profile

i left a message through that
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

No recaps from this weekend as of yet.......stats are posted.

Ray is a beast on the boards....player of the week worthy?
You wanna get acquainted with me, you wanna know me
From 3 point range, with a glock, I shoot better then KOBE

yeah I just saw the stats... Good solid numbers, if we keep this up they can't say were a "fluke"
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

lol, you're a fool Adrian.

Mark, how long did you and Mike end up staying? Did y'all run suicides?

RAIDER NATION

:lol:
laugh.gif

hah naw we didnt stay long enough to run suicides.... we prolly left like 10-15 mins after you guys left, just did some light lifting then peaced out...
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

i use to run suicides in high school all the time...my coach was more like a drill Sargent.

:frown:
frown.gif
I wanna play...yall makin this experience sound fun :pimp:
pimp.gif

And :lol:
laugh.gif
@ the "drama"...NT's own Lakers

But yea yall don't let this thread die, cause I'm def. gonna play next go-round |I
tired.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
Next victim:Eagles
6-1

sorry for the delay. we're experiencing some difficulties due to the recent fires with school, work, internet connection, and just schedules all in all...

REGULATORS vs UNDERDAWGS.
by Hanz Jimenez

DESPITE 2-0 START, REGULATOR'S GM RESIGNS

And the saga continues

The NIKETALK Regulators team is rolling like a yellow school bus only this time their General Manager, Rocky Anciano, has been thrown under it, ran over, put the bus on reverse, and ran all over...

The Regulators routed the Underdawgs, 55-33 and were led by three scorers. Adrian Eddington, showed that his Player of the Week accolade was not a one time deal as he scored a team-high 15 points. The sharpshooter Ron Bentley pitched in with 14, converting twice from beyond the arc. Meanwhile, Ramon Ramirez scored 10 and nearly went for a double double with nine boards. As great of a team this appears, their free throw shooting was a woeful 3-for-10 (30%) in their second game of the season. With a solid rebounding unit, their defense is just as potent as the stealthy Ron Bentley led the game with four picks.

The Underdawgs showed a lack of interest from the get go and the absence of key players led to their first loss of the season. Evan Namkung, Richard Ramirez and Walter Dinsay were all unavailable for the game, which meant there wasn't a reliable scorer for much of the game. To make matters worst, All Star JJ Collado had to leave at the half due to prior commitments. Stepping up, however, was Jimmy Davis who led the team with nine points and 11 boards. Alvin Queribin was the second leading scorer with eight points. John Paras, the team's GM, scored two points but looked visibly distracted drawing sketches on a clipboard instead of drawing plays for his teammates.

The whole week, much of the drama has been on the Niketalk forums which prompted their newly resigned GM to ponder on how things went so wrong real fast. "Is it NT or T-NT that knows drama?" joked the former Regulators GM. Feeling slighted about the suggestions of his players not to coach the team, Rocky Anciano felt that if it weren't for him advising the team on how to play their opponents, a 2-0 start wouldn't have been possible.

"A 2-0 start against subpar teams is impressive but you still haven't done anything. The challenge comes after Week 4 when teams have fully exposed your offense/defensive schemes and they have a game plan for you," said a league advisor.

Rocky later announced that he was dropping the team but no one was willing to step up to assume the managerial position. As of this article, Regulators are without a GM.

On another note, some of the players in the team felt Rocky had a conflict of interest due in part to his participation with another Gold Division team, Money Shot. The team is scheduled to face off during Rivalry Week, Week 7.

"Five weeks and counting...," Rocky said.

WWW.SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

Money $hot vs Outkast Connection
by Rocky Anciano

Marcus Richardson is going to be a problem. Money $hot doesnt look like they have an established big man this is gonna get ugly, commented a league official, analyzing team match ups during the pre-game warm ups.

One thing is for sure, these two ball clubs came into the league looking like a million dollars with their jerseys designed by league fashionista, Aries Inguito. Outkast Connection donned the inspired Fab Five look, while Money $hot went for the Charlotte Hornets ensemble. Cute.

Money $hot was led by Bunnath Phins 13 points, four boards, two steals, and one assist. Yoshi Wickrementunge and James McCray both tied with 11 points, both doing their damage primarily from within the perimeter. Yoshi had six boards, two assists, and one steal while James would have five boards, three steals, and one block. Lucky Wickrementunge, brother to Yosh, had eight points and a team high nine boards to go along with his four assists and one steal.

Outkast Connection was led by no other then the dominant Marcus Richardson, who had 19 points and 11 boards. He also managed to have three assists and two steals in the process, while Jeff Bencito had a double double as well with 11 points and 10 boards. Ht also had two steals and an assist and block a piece. Aldrin Medina and EJ had nine points apiece, respectively to round the top three scores for their ball club.

Just as the league predicted, the lack of a center for Money $hot proved to be their weakness. However, from what rumors have been circulating, there are apparently a couple bigs on their way to the M$ camp so can that be the answer to their problems?

Not to take away from the talented Outkast Connection crew, the league remembered them the same way a season ago before the took a rest still deadly. Anthony Palacols OC ousted M$ with a solid victory, 62-54, giving them their first of many victories for the season.

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

yo rocky , good thing you said 8 AM . I was assuming 8 in the evening. i would have missed the game cus i usually wake up around 12 LOL

Regulators vs Franchise

Cue the soap opera music

Like sands through the hourglass... so are the Days of Our Lives.

As we head into Week 3, the SSBL scheduling committee thought it would be fitting to continue the drama that developed from a team that has developed so much character. From 11 perfect strangers, to forming a team, and kicking off the season with a 2 game winning streak, Regulators rightfully claimed the #1 position. Already dealing with the media attention, the rookie starlets also dealt with inner turmoil, but their primary focus is still set on taking that championship own.

They understand the hate, especially after overthrowing their GM. More importantly, they understand that the #1 spot now labels them as the team to beat this season. A team representative said it best when he was asked to summarize the season thus far, quoting Jay Z:
So stop with that childish s***, I'm grown
Please leave it alone - don't throw rocks at the throne

Now, whether or not the last portion of the bar was directed at Rocky, the message is clear, Regulators are a mean group. Meanwhile, the Franchise camp is also starting the season out strong with a 2-0 record, a complete opposite to last seasons first two games. However, with their past two games no where indicative of their true potential, the real Franchise will be a scary scenario.

Mr. Camerenas 15.5ppg has been backed up by big man Jayson Barrets 13.0ppg, the second leading scorer. Their one-two scoring punch will be a problem as it is their strong defense that actually wins games, which is also the mission statement of the team.

Regulators will be missing Player of the Week and team leading scorer, Adrian Eddington, so the offense will have to be stepped up by second leading scorer Ron Bentley and his 11ppg, along with big man Ramon Ramirez (8.0ppg) and Chris Sisinthorn.

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

Money $hot vs Hungry Hippos

After a disappointing loss to Outkast Connection and dropping the GM title from his flagship Niketalk.com basketball team. Yet, whatever that doesnt kill him, will only make him stronger, word to Kanye. With a huge chip on his shoulder relieved from the Regulators drama, Rocky did what he did best and recruited more players to stack his Money $hot squad, just in time of the roster deadline.

What he has in store for Sunday is anyones guess, but league analysts are expecting something huge from a GM who organized three teams with a variety of new players definitely making noise in all divisions.

Last Sunday, the 1-2 combo of the Raif brothers combined for 50 points against a very talented and quick Abstract team. The first problem for any squad to have the once laughable Hippos would be Eyong Raif, who already kicked off his first game with seven three pointers, finishing with 28 points. His brother, Eman, who denies to be Power 106s morning time DJ kicks off his rookie career with an impressive 22 points.

What does Money $hot have to say?

Well, with a true center finally established, solid shooters, and skillful ball handlers, the only remaining constant is to win games said a teams spokesperson. Bunnath Phin and James McCray play a good enough tandem as Stockton and Malone, who are also the leading and second leading scorer, respectively.

The other tandem of brothers, Lucky and Yosh are also a force to be reckon as them two alone combine for 26.5 ppg. With Lucky nestling above the perimeter and Yosh slashing down the middle, they are just two of many more weapons Money $hot has.

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

Any update guys? I'm curious to know how things turned out...

Quote:
A team representative said it best when he was asked to summarize the season thus far, quoting Jay Z:
So stop with that childish s***, I'm grown
Please leave it alone - don't throw rocks at the throne
laugh.gif

damn, we lost by 1, off a free throw

we hit a 3 with 2 seconds left to tie it up

then they called a time out

we broke down on defense and they got a path for a layup

so we had to foul them

and they hit a free throw and we lost

but w/e, we only had 7 dudes show up today...

without chris and gritty

with our full roster, we would've smashed on these guys

when playoffs come, it's GG
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Good game today fellas..

Nice run at the end... you guys sucked us of a ten point lead twice - you guys kept fighting to come back - much potential in your first year.

Quote:
with our full roster, we would've smashed on these guys

^^^^^
I seriously doubt that.....

good luck to your squad - and cannot wait to see your FULL squad in the playoffs....

damn 1 crappy point? well good effort guys! who showed up and who didnt show up other than me and adrian and apparently chris?

[quote[you guys sucked us of a ten point lead twice - you guys kept fighting to come back - much potential in your first year.[/quote]
its ok guys, good run it sounds like. we'll get them next time.

ill be back to run next sunday along with adrian....see you guys then!!

Quote:
Quote:with our full roster, we would've smashed on these guys

^^^^^
I seriously doubt that.....

good luck to your squad - and cannot wait to see your FULL squad in the playoffs....
laugh.gif
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Back
Top Bottom