Congrats to LBJ for his 3rd MVP

He about to get the MVP and Finals MVP
pimp.gif

Congrats to him

but the fact that he has 3, Nash has 2

and kobe & shaq have 2 combined doesnt really farewell for the prestige of the award

Mr.Regular Season lol...I PRAY he fails in the Playoffs.

One MVP better equal 3 rings. So by the end of his career I hope he has a bout 9 mininum

Originally Posted by tyisny

Congrats to him

and kobe & shaq have 2 combined doesnt really farewell for the prestige of the award
*silenced shots fired*

Originally Posted by KenJi714

1 championship ring > 3 MVP
So Adam Morrison's ring is on the same level as Larry Bird, Wilt Chamberlain, Magic Johnson, Moses Malone, Kareem Abdul-Jabaar, Bill Russell and Michael Jordan?

Got 'cha

Originally Posted by tyisny

Congrats to him

Or maybe it reflects on the fact that Shaq never really consistently performed up to par in the regular season and Kobe played on stacked teams for large parts of his career and played on an abysmal team in the prime of his career.

Notice its really only Laker fans coming in here hating?  Look at the list of all-time MVP's and its a pretty distinct bunch...The list of guys who have 3 MVP's? +##%, even greater.

Mvp really means nothing. It could go to several players imo. As much as I can't stand Chris Paul I think it's obvious that he should've won, his skills and flopping took the Clippers to the playoffs. The Clippers.

Congrats tho, dude brings it every night, can't deny that.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Mvp really means nothing. It could go to several players imo. As much as I can't stand Chris Paul I think it's obvious that he should've won, his skills and flopping took the Clippers to the playoffs. The Clippers.

Congrats tho, dude brings it every night, can't deny that.

laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Air273

is this the same dude that couldnt beat the bulls w/o rose with the 1 seed on the line?
You Bulls fans are too much (sans Cakes and a few others).  A lot of teams couldnt beat the Bulls without Rose.  Their team was almost as good without him as with.  Records dont lie.

Well it's not like anyone else deserved it this season.

Wow at the hate of a guy who has been the best player in the NBA since atleast his 4th season.

Yes he does need a few rings to validate his (mike, bird, magic) status but he is already an alltime great.

MVPs do matter. You are foolish if you think they dont. He is on another level than all the other players in the league.

He isn't my favorite player but some of you guys need to relax on the hate.  It's getting ridiculous.  Even if the Heat do win the championship this year you guys will discredit it anyway saying it deserves an asterisk.

i mean dude won mvp with wade as his 2nd best player......wade is top 10 in mvp voting 5 of his first 8 seasons in the nba not counting this season......and many think wade is the more clutch of the 2.......durant should have won MVP........and boy will it look bad if durant beats lebron in the finals.....this mvp will go down as the most worthless mvp in nba history........and i'm not a lebron hater, i like lebron and think he is the best player in the nba, having said that you dont win mvp's shacking up with a guy who won a ring/finals MVP, you dont get respect winning a championship on a stacked favorite to win championship when you're trying to become the greatest ever.......lebrons first ring wouldnt compare with jordan's.....dont forget jordan became the greatest ever after 2 or 3 rings........

i love how people with regard to kobe/lebron say call me when they win 6/7, nah man call me when they win 9 or 10 and have the stats to back it......magic had 5 and yet people called jordan GOAT after he won his 3rd, many people forget that or just werent alive at the time.

Michael Jordan never had 2 allstar teammates.......how bad will it look for lebron 3 time MVP to not win with 2 allstar teammates? lebron HAS to win the championship

Back
Top Bottom