[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

J Dilla...I think you're the one that needs to go to sleep and wake up on Sunday night. At least by then you won't be dreaming anymore thinking that the Jets are that much beter. By that time you'll realize the Chargers are better.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that kicker kaeding always seems to miss in the playoffs doesn;t he.... look like a jets/vikings superbowl......

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I WANT MY MONEY.....LOOK AT EVERYBODY WHO DOUBTED ME....THIS GAME IS DONE...FINITO......WHERE ARE THE CHARGERS FANS?????? WHERES CHESTER??? WHERES JPZ??.WHERES FRAJ??...HELLO?

Calm down....Actin like the Jets winning is the Bobcats getting to the finals.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

Idunno why people under rate the Jets so much...they've consistantly proved that you don't want to face them, yet the analysts always picks the opposing teams.

Our O is suspicious and we have a history of lameness. That culture seems to be changing right before our eyes though.

Idunno why people under rate the Jets so much...they've consistantly proved that you don't want to face them, yet the analysts always picks the opposing teams.
because of the rookie QB..... all the other teams have elite QBs.....

Does this mean we can finally stop having people hype up the Chargers every regular season? How many times until people learn they just aren't going to do!*$* in the playoffs?

I WANT MY MONEY.....LOOK AT EVERYBODY WHO DOUBTED ME....THIS GAME IS DONE...FINITO......WHERE ARE THE CHARGERS FANS?????? WHERES CHESTER??? WHERES JPZ??.WHERES FRAJ??...HELLO?

You are, like Mr. Kaeding, a scam.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Whoever thinks that Philip Rivers is an elite quarterback after this game is a damn fool. I want to Jimmy Clausen this dude if I ever see him.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

indifferent.gif
Weren't you a Giants fan two years ago?

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by DLo13

Petition to ban kickers from NFL Football.

1. DLo13

2. Chester McFloppy
3. toine2983

I see that Mayor has made a reappearance.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Did you pay JPZ for yesterday?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by houser34

It could happen, and it'd be cool...
But I'd never put $50 on it...
laugh.gif
. i tried to be nice and told him 20..its cool, though..imma use his 50 dollars to cop a Revis jersey
pimp.gif

J Dilla, if you want more action let me know. Ill go $100 straight via paypal.

Check the sig. I already retired 2 lames from NT who disappeared after flakin on a bet in the MMA thread. My Chargers gonna pull out the W here for sure.
im down...lol ya dudes is ******ed...Chargers never seen a defense like the jets before..see YOU and JPZ in the game thread..imma put aside 150 on paypal now..my balance at zero..i dont use paypal like that..im ready for yall..

Its a lock. Thank you for your action. Ill send you my paypal info after the Chargers march into the AFC title game.

PAY [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom