[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Rex Ryan has messed up some of your minds.
How exactly? by making us confident? by being energetic and cocky? would you rather have a coach like that or a coach that is like say a Jim Zorn , not knowing if his team will win the next game? Explain to me how he has messed up our minds mr. pig
grin.gif

I'll let Phil Rivers explain that to you
eek.gif
It took you 11 minutes to come up with that argument? get outta here bro
laugh.gif

Oh, my bad I didn't realize I was being timed. I can't wait for you to see this game. You'll be "outta here" by halftime.
laugh.gif
Can't wait to see this

I can't wait to see your Super Bowl parade.

indifferent.gif
@ Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Jets have a shot to win today, but they not beating the Colts.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Even if we beat the Chargers, people will still doubt us? I LOVE IT!

We love being the underdog
pimp.gif
I want em to go all the way but if were the Ravens instead it would be much easier (if they win today).

Jets front 4 is not a group that can put Manning on the ground, only way is with their LB's pressuring up front as well and Manning picks blitzes apart.

Not trying to look ahead as if today is a lock, but that is the only way they can even have a SHOT vs the Colts. They have a damn good defense as well.
Well of course in a perfect world we would rather play the Revens if we make it to the AFC title game, but we have always have great successagainst the Colts and Manning so I am not worried about them. more worried about today's game.

I truly believe if we win today, there is no stopping us from gettin to Miami and winning the chip in our rival's house.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*( That's for you Finns
laugh.gif
)

I'm going to a friends house as I have since Week 17 (it's a winning streak at the house at this point, don't want to break it), and so I won'tbe in this thread during the game once again. I feel like I'm letting you all down, but you know I'm here in spirit. I will try to post from myBlackberry though, it all depends if I have good service in the basement or not, and if I can actually figure out how to log in (using a Curve 8330, Verizon ifthat matters. HELP ME OUT!)

Enjoy the game everyone, however you may watch it.

Watch and see ladies, the Jets are coming today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ourtran

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by ourtran

J Dilla Mayweather. why you ducking me? I said lets bet $1000 3 times already. Im born and raised in SD. I played football and basketball in high school and i know how to surf and skate.

where u ball at man?
la fitness mira mesa. I played in the hangtime league at alliant in miramar.
so who do i..who are you?
laugh.gif

anyways, Bolts 31 - Jets 17 is my prediction. see y'all indy fans next week

hope its a good game
want LT to finally have a good game in the playoffs
sanchez needs to step up and go jets

YUKU fail on a sunday. Is anyone surprised?
eyes.gif

Anyway, I'm hoping the warm weather really does bring Sanchez back to his collegiate days.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I'm going to a friends house as I have since Week 17 (it's a winning streak at the house at this point, don't want to break it), and so I won't be in this thread during the game once again. I feel like I'm letting you all down, but you know I'm here in spirit. I will try to post from my Blackberry though, it all depends if I have good service in the basement or not, and if I can actually figure out how to log in (using a Curve 8330, Verizon if that matters. HELP ME OUT!)

Enjoy the game everyone, however you may watch it.

Watch and see ladies, the Jets are coming today
pimp.gif

dl Opera Mini 5.0....works great for NT on my Tour

Back
Top Bottom