[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Go for it. SMH, I cant beleive the Chargers D new they where gonna run it 3 straight times and couldnt hold them to gaining less than 8 yards.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by New Wu

Go for it. SMH, I cant beleive the Chargers D new they where gonna run it 3 straight times and couldnt hold them to gaining less than 8 yards.

Not that easy champ

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

any how come the chargers didn't use a timeout before the 2 minute warning?
I think it was smart. It would have given the Jets the option to throw without risking an incompletion b/c the clock would have stopped regardless with the 2 min warning (assuming the Jets run a play that lasts long enough).

Punt the ball Rex!
no they wouldn't have risked that pass with a rookie QB and an incomplete wouldn't have taken 7sec

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

i DO NOT agree with running it 3 times
smh.gif
roll.gif
what the hell do you want them to do? if he dials up a pass and there is an incompletion/fumble/int it would be his head ... you run the ball 3 times and leave it to the best part of your team to keep them outta fg range ...

I believe they shouldve went for the kill... now if they punt and the D doesnt hold...
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

yeah, a FG does you basically nothing except a lot of risk. A punt is pointless and also dangerous.

Worst case scenario they get it right where you're at.

Back
Top Bottom