Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken the Designer of all Designer, Tinker Hatfield designed these, so he has to share alot of the blame

Tinker's last two designs were the XV and XX - both seriously hideous shoes.

Quote:
The XV's were laughed at by many.You almost HAD to be an Air Jordan obsessive to understand the beauty behind those kicks

The thing about the XV, other than its ultimate hideousness, is it had absolutely no effect on shoe design. Back in the classic III-VII era, Jordan designs would send a ripple through not only the Nike design culture, but all sneaker design. Think of all the shoes Nike released around that time that echoed Air Jordan designs. Not so with the supposedly beautiful XV. This shoe dropped like the Hindenburg and no one ever spoke of it again. Nobody in their right mind would try to emulate that design.

Ok.... wow.... a lot of stuff to take in here...

First and foremost, thanks to the post starter and to vocal for the Illustrator work.

I'm a super-skeptic... so I'm having a hard time believing these are it. It's been said time and time again, we're not gonna see the leaks, and I believe it. I'm thinking this is a false leak. I believe the B&W photo is a set-up and JB was waiting for someone to get ahold of it and leak it to see how fast it took to get on here.

I will 100% believe it, when I see an actual picture of the whole package (shoes with box) and the outsole.

That being said, this particular shoe, I like. I'm calling it the AJ 23 as opposed to AJ XXIII until verified. If this turns out to really be them, I won't be disappointed because from a design aspect, these are top notch.

For those complaining, I'm not sure what you were expecting? Auto lacing? heelies? jet packs? How many of you can truly appreciate a transcendent aesthetic design?

... I will anxiously await more pics and tech. specs...

-jester
www.3Rcustoms.com - Custom Site

www.solejester.com - Personal Site

i love em and im def copping all the bulls colorways :pimp:
pimp.gif

you guys are never gonna be happy :smh:
smh.gif

but then again i buy team jordans all the time :lol:
laugh.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu SELLING A JASON HOODY IN WHT/GREY SZ. SMALL!!! NEVER WORN ILL SELL FOR THE LOW LOW !!! GET AT ME FOR PICS...

I just wanna see some colorways now. A Black colorway would probably make this shoe look a lot better.

The shoe looks average at best from what has been shown so far. But with all Jordans, they tend to grow on you . Case in point... XI. I wasn't to keen on it when i first saw them, buut as time went on it became one of my all time favorites.

Its all good though, I'm still gettiing a couple pairs anyways.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

This ALWAYS happens. A newly designed model surfaces and 80%+ dislike it, but as time goes by that percentile seems to flip on the other side by favoring the new model.

It happened with the XX2, XX1, XX and so on. I mean, hell . . . I've always loved my XV and I could've sworn that was the unofficial "ugliest" Jordan Model. Now all of the sudden, everyone "likes" them for the retro release.

Give yourself and these shoes time needed. Why base your judgements on a scanned image? Once detailed pics surface then you can have a better idea, but even then it's nothing compared to when you can actually see them in person. I'm not favoring the XX3, I'm just speaking in general.

Peace
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

The construction of the uper looks like it makes the shoe light and breathable which are of paramount importance for a ballin shoe. The design from the tounge into the toe box is cool. The midsole is clean and gives a stealthly silloette to the shoe. Overall i think its an A. Classic new age Tinker. they actually gave us a b-ball shoe. No crazy shroud or velcro action. I'm excited for these. I think as always it'll be enlightening to see them in person and see new elements of detail. I'm real excited to see other angles too like the medial upper, the sole and the heel. Hype was unavoidable with this shoe, I've been thinkin about this kick on and off for 5 years and I'm not dissapointed so far. I can't wait to wear them and ball in them like I do all my J's

Thank God they're gonna stop making them after these :x
sick.gif
. And JB really has the nerve to charge over 200 for them :rofl:
roll.gif
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

I think thejester03 said it best....what did you guys expect? Me personaly, I love them. Simplicity at its best, 99.7% of people in this thread will have them when they come out.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= PAPESH8616:.​

to the thread starter, you should really change the title. and how are you gonna tag the pic as yours???
give "thesenator2345" a tad more credit. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

The Chicago in me will automatically cop the Bulls colorway.

Not for $230 tho... :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
COME BACK LIKE JORDAN
.45​

Ever since the Jordan 1 there were people who thought the shoe was ugly.Nothing has changed. One thing that is a reoccurring theme with Jordan's signature shoes....they always get people to talk.

Think about it.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Hate to say this, but I believe these are them because I know a cat that owns his own shoe store here (where I get most of my kicks from) and he said that his Jordan Rep said they didn't have a Jumpman and they really didn't look good...Take it for what its worth...
Jackson, Mississippi... yeah I said it Jacktown.

While opinions on what's hot is subjective, the majority of Nike Talk often gets it wrong.

The Spizzikes were supposedly :x
sick.gif

JB is supposedly on the way down :nerd:
nerd.gif

The Retro Military were supposed to sell out :frown:
frown.gif

The XIV were as well, :wow:
embarassed.gif

Team Jay's are wack, :lol:
laugh.gif

And now the 23 is shown, then dissed.

We'll just see what happens...but I like them. Simple and sexy.
BASKETBALL IS A BROTHERHOOD

"but alot of the things Kobe does I would never have done."

MJ in GQ

SMH.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

I actually like the shoe. 23>20
I'm looking for toddler J's 6-7. Hit me up.

4uethfn.jpg
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

Back
Top Bottom