CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

well only getting 20% but i dont mind i am gunna cop : )..............can someone post a pic up in jeans?

I would walk around feeling all cool with my 04's 
now that they're retroing them again..
im not gonna feel so cool
frown.gif
 boo hoo

so 108(employee 20% discount) is a good price for these? i mean i got my 04's still so i was actually not to hype about these

Im excited about these... But I dont think they will sell out so I will be patient with these and hope to get them for cheaper...

If SWOOSH gives them some love, ill cop tonight..... if not then Ill wait and hope they dont sell out and cop on a EA50.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by David Choi

dmxgod wrote:

niCk sp3ranza wrote:

finishline by me received only 16 pairs.. these are going to be more limited then most of you originally thought
Stop hypin a GR shoe up..these will b around for a long time..

lol calm down dmx...
we knows the 2s are everywhere its just some locations that carry less pairs
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I'm sorry lol..i'm just tired of seein the same nonsense go down in each thread bout GR shoes.."oh these are gonna b more limited than we thought"..

I know exactly what you mean. It's happening every GR thread now. Sometimes I think some people just started buying Jordan's.

like many other areas,
these have been out in my area for a week or so now
so i hope everyone that wants these can get a pair

Will these sit until next week? i want to get the powder 9's and these at the same time in size 13, but I know that size always finds a way to sell out in the shoe I want when I wait.

Anyone know where to find these in MoCo maryland area??? Lakeforest/Montgomery/Wheaton dont have them i called! Help!!!!!!!

2's are comfy shoes!!
whether BBall or casual..
I had the '05 lows and beat them to death very comfy, and also i love the leather on those..

I'll probably wait on these and see if they drop in price and if not and I miss out oh well. Not hyped for them, so savin' that cash for the 9's next weekend
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom