CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

If anything they should have dropped these..

air-jordan-retro-2-1994-white-red-black.jpg

Damn never thought i'd see an 04 pair crumble 
frown.gif
 you'd only expect that from the originals and the 94 retros.

I definitely say true to size on these. I don't think they'll sell out super fast, but I also don't think they'll sit around for very long. Probably won't last long enough to go on sale.

i picked up my pair yesterday. they look nice but the leather looks cheap. Overall its a pretty good shoe.

^^^Nice pics. for some reason i see these retros looking alot longer in the toe area compared to the 04 retros. Anyone else notice it??

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

^^^Nice pics. for some reason i see these retros looking alot longer in the toe area compared to the 04 retros. Anyone else notice it??

I did notice the toebox looked a little elongated as compared to the 2004 retros but nonetheless homie, they are still smooth
laugh.gif

I prefer the red over blacc on the heeltab as opposed to the 2010 red over blacc but I'll still scoop a pair regardless.... just don't know how long I should wait cuz theoretically they should sit.

But this weird *** Omaha I live in the strangest pairs sell out like the Flu Games and Rising Suns disappeared damn near overnight here but everybody else across the US was crying about how they were sittin and wouldnt get marked down so I might throw them on layaway or just exercise my patience and bag them from the Happy Hunting Grounds.... overall I'm excited about these my '04s are hangin tough but could use a refresher....  

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Nike should have slapped a limited tag on them. I would have liked to have seen how popular they became.
^QFT^

Magic you know I don't like you but you're dead-on with that. Truer words you had not previously spoken.

*nice pics up there also*

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I prefer the red over blacc on the heeltab as opposed to the 2010 red over blacc but I'll still scoop a pair regardless.... just don't know how long I should wait cuz theoretically they should sit.

But this weird *** Omaha I live in the strangest pairs sell out like the Flu Games and Rising Suns disappeared damn near overnight here but everybody else across the US was crying about how they were sittin and wouldnt get marked down so I might throw them on layaway or just exercise my patience and bag them from the Happy Hunting Grounds.... overall I'm excited about these my '04s are hangin tough but could use a refresher....  

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Nike should have slapped a limited tag on them. I would have liked to have seen how popular they became.
^QFT^

Magic you know I don't like you but you're dead-on with that. Truer words you had not previously spoken.

*nice pics up there also*
I agree with yall on this one. Honestly, I believe the II's are very underated and even with a limited tag these shoes probably still wouldnt sell sad to say.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Black line>>plain white

I agree it adds something to it. They look really plain with out it, and it goes well with the mid sole.

I also like the red on black the best.

They just need to put all of it on better quality leather.

Back
Top Bottom